EY Business Consulting - How to prepare for the stages?

Watch
dingo13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm applying for the above scheme (2020 entry) and was just wondering how to prepare for the stages: Learning for a changing world, learning on the job, and learning in person. I know that the first of these, being the immediate one I have to do, involves numerical reasoning and some sort of understanding of technology's impact in the workplace ('Technology is changing our world – but how is it affecting the way people work? You’ll explore this with case studies, multiple-choice questions and an online test. This will allow us to identify your key strengths and the things that you’re naturally good at for this technology-focused world.'), but aside from that I'm pretty clueless.

Be very grateful if there's Anyone that can help/discuss this with!
cicici
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by dingo13)
I'm applying for the above scheme (2020 entry) and was just wondering how to prepare for the stages: Learning for a changing world, learning on the job, and learning in person. I know that the first of these, being the immediate one I have to do, involves numerical reasoning and some sort of understanding of technology's impact in the workplace ('Technology is changing our world – but how is it affecting the way people work? You’ll explore this with case studies, multiple-choice questions and an online test. This will allow us to identify your key strengths and the things that you’re naturally good at for this technology-focused world.'), but aside from that I'm pretty clueless.

Numerical Reasoning Test is not so difficult, however, many candidates fail as they take more than 20 minutes. I mean if you have 2 hours, then everybody can solve it without a mistake. Learning for a changing world is a loooong test, a lot of information to process. But you can get identical test and answers on onlinegraduatetest com. Regarding EY learning on the job, the numerical part is very difficult and eliminatory as questions asked are very vague. Each sub-service line has a different test. Also, this year they have added some extra video recording questions.
Gradscheme1.0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Anyone heard back from EY, they keep asking me follow up questions? I applied for Consulting too.
XkulsumX
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dingo13)

I'm planning to apply soon so can you share how it went?
cicici
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can find materials on onlinegraduatetest(dot)com
atyourservice
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by cicici)
You can find materials on onlinegraduatetest(dot)com
Is this actually legit though?
Thornton_P
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied last year, I'll just drop this by in case anyone wants a more tailored guide with ideas of what to practice to get through the stages. Best of luck!

https://www.graduatesfirst.com/ey-assessment-tests
XkulsumX
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Thornton_P)
I applied last year, I'll just drop this by in case anyone wants a more tailored guide with ideas of what to practice to get through the stages. Best of luck!

https://www.graduatesfirst.com/ey-assessment-tests
Thank youu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (55)
13.82%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (53)
13.32%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (152)
38.19%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (42)
10.55%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (75)
18.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.28%

Watched Threads