Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was walking through Manchester City centre today as I normaly do and spotted a gang of youths in a corner. They all had Manchester City Council street warden uniforms on. One of the members of this gang used to go to my shool, he was thick and a rough thug. He once traced me down Denmark Road (for those who are at Manchester) and I had to run towards the local Police Station to make them give up.

How do these thugs get such jobs? This person is not a scally he is a thug. You would not want to meet him in a passage way at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I was walking through Manchester City centre today as I normaly do and spotted a gang of youths in a corner. They all had Manchester City Council street warden uniforms on. One of the members of this gang used to go to my shool, he was thick and a rough thug. He once traced me down Denmark Road (for those who are at Manchester) and I had to run towards the local Police Station to make them give up.

How do these thugs get such jobs? This person is not a scally he is a thug. You would not want to meet him in a passage way at night.
    take consolation in the fact he'll probably be earning £4.80 for the rest of his life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    How do these thugs get such jobs? This person is not a scally he is a thug.
    I know. One of my enemies' brother, who is a bit of an idiot, got a job with my local council. He used to be a bully, though he never tried it with me.

ReputationRep:
    I already have, I can't really explain how bad he was, I was never in any of his classes as he was in bottom sets but some times in things like assemblies if the teacher told him to bechave the dialogue that came out of his mouth would be somthing like "f**k you who do you think you're talking to? Kn*b head".

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.