Need help ASAP with A level options!?!! Watch

fdsfsrgwghb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Right now I am doing Biology Chemistry and Psychology (to do biochem/pharmacology at uni and drug development as a career). I don't like biology A level and didn't do amazing at GCSE, I got a 7 (which to be fair you only needed 53% for)
I am thinking of changing to Psychology Sociology English and Chem but have been advised to do 3. I dont know which A levels to choose and only have 3 days to choose them. If I dont do biology I know i cut off the chance for me to do drug development and most science degrees, but I have been told if i dont like it now I will hate it at uni which makes sense. I dont know what to do, and Law is an option but apparently its super boring.
Last edited by fdsfsrgwghb; 2 months ago
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by fdsfsrgwghb)
Right now I am doing Biology Chemistry and Psychology (to do biochem/pharmacology at uni and drug development as a career). I don't like biology A level and didn't do amazing at GCSE, I got a 7 (which to be fair you only needed 53% for)
I am thinking of changing to Psychology Sociology English and Chem but have been advised to do 3. I dont know which A levels to choose and only have 3 days to choose them. If I dont do biology I know i cut off the chance for me to do drug development and most science degrees, but I have been told if i dont like it now I will hate it at uni which makes sense. I dont know what to do, and Law is an option but apparently its super boring.
Please don't word it like this. You are only choose what to do as your first degree in Uni / what A-Levels to do.

It doesn't mean what you do for the rest of your life, at all.

Do you what you want to do - if you want to do biochem / pharmacology then you need to choose A-Levels for those.

Remember, as you get older there is always opportunities to change your career, it's never too late.
Last edited by ecolier; 2 months ago
Bolal7700
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Drop sociology do Chem English psych
fdsfsrgwghb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bolal7700)
Drop sociology do Chem English psych
But what would that take me into, in terms of degrees? What would be available to me?
fdsfsrgwghb
Rep:
?
upvote
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19
  • Regent's University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.77%
Labour (159)
48.92%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.15%
Green Party (20)
6.15%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)