Hazel m
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi can anyone help the date I got on my student finance for when it’s going to be paid was the 13th of September and I still don’t have it what should I do. I thought it would go in on the weekend I’m with nationwide.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hazel m)
Hi can anyone help the date I got on my student finance for when it’s going to be paid was the 13th of September and I still don’t have it what should I do. I thought it would go in on the weekend I’m with nationwide.
It will only be paid when your university has confirmed your attendance. Have you been to an in-person enrolment/registration session and had your ID checked yet?
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hazel m)
Hi there Hazel m

As PQ says, it may be that you are required to attend and show your ID to register for your course before your student finance is released. Have you tried contacting the student funds department at your university or Student Finance themselves to enquire?

Fi :horse:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads