The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

leeds uni when do we start

when do we start at leeds?

When is the first day we go in for uni introductory lectures etc. ?
Did you get an email with all this? Starts Monday 23rd of September, but what introductory lectures you'll have will depend on what course you're doing. The actual academic year (proper lectures, content-learning) starts the next Monday (30th of September). Timetables have actually been officiliased today so you can check that out too :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by kaia_maya
Did you get an email with all this? Starts Monday 23rd of September, but what introductory lectures you'll have will depend on what course you're doing. The actual academic year (proper lectures, content-learning) starts the next Monday (30th of September). Timetables have actually been officiliased today so you can check that out too :smile:

Loool I am so late with everything as came through clearing. I will email the course leader and ask them to send me all the deets thank you. What course are you doing?
Original post by Anonymous
Loool I am so late with everything as came through clearing. I will email the course leader and ask them to send me all the deets thank you. What course are you doing?

Understandable! :smile: Good choice of uni!
I'm doing law - what are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest