Byeee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
So I have got a place place with Liverpool John moores uni, and they offered my an accommodation in Grenville, does anyone one know if the place is good/naah and also am looking to meet undergraduates who are doing international tourism management
Please inbox me
Liverpool John Moores
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Byeee)
Hi
So I have got a place place with Liverpool John moores uni, and they offered my an accommodation in Grenville, does anyone one know if the place is good/naah and also am looking to meet undergraduates who are doing international tourism management
Please inbox me
Hi Byeee! :hello:

Welcome to LJMU!!!

You could contact our Accommodation Office and ask to speak to the Residential Assistant for Grenville Street? They will be a current student that will be living at the site currently or used to in previous years and therefore will be able to give you answers based on real-life experience. :thumbsup: You can contact the Accommodation Office by the details below and they'll be able to help!

:call: +44 (0) 151 231 4166

:cyber: [email protected]

:parrot: @LJMU

Head over to some welcome events this week (and next week too!) and you might run into some students on your course? Find our Top 10 non-drinking Freshers' events here and take a look on the John Moores Students' Union website for even more activities and events. :party:

Let me know how it goes!

Zoe :smartass:
Recent Graduate
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there,

Grenville is okay tbf, there's better (imo), but there's definitely worse.

JMSU are putting on loads of events this week and next, check them out - youre bound to meet loads of people

100% go to fresher fair and see what clubs and societies you're interested in an join things - its the best way to make friends

Welcome to JMU

Bree
Izzydemeo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What accomodation would you say is better? I've been looking at the Lantern and Horizon Heights but not many reviews about it online
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm feeling on edge because ive made plans with the staff that I'm going with The Lantern but after doing intensive research, reading forums, reviews and all my mind is starting to change. I was thinking of The Europa as I read somewhere you can select who you'll be living with vs the Lantern. Does anyone have any experience with any of these two?
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Izzydemeo)
What accomodation would you say is better? I've been looking at the Lantern and Horizon Heights but not many reviews about it online
Imo theyre pretty similar. Id pick the lantern though because at least you know its all okay and ready to go. Horizon heights is newly built and id never trust that because theres Always problems (there was with the lantern the year before lol)
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm feeling on edge because ive made plans with the staff that I'm going with The Lantern but after doing intensive research, reading forums, reviews and all my mind is starting to change. I was thinking of The Europa as I read somewhere you can select who you'll be living with vs the Lantern. Does anyone have any experience with any of these two?
I have experience with both. What do you want to know? Im pretty sure you can select with the lantern the same way. Its the same company after all and you can with all their other properties
Aa.azi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Byeee)
Hi
Please inbox me
Have you got a place yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (61)
23.11%
No (203)
76.89%

Watched Threads