NAJ_MC
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m going to Royal Holloway on Saturday and have been given a room in George Elliot. I will be in Block J House 3 Room 01-01. I have a physical disability and will be using a wheelchair part time but the uni can’t give me any support because my disability is still under investigation and as such my evidence is quite poor. Is anyone able to tell me which building blocks have accessible rooms? I’ve tried calling student services but I have been on hold for ages and keep having to give up.
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NAJ_MC)
I’m going to Royal Holloway on Saturday and have been given a room in George Elliot. I will be in Block J House 3 Room 01-01. I have a physical disability and will be using a wheelchair part time but the uni can’t give me any support because my disability is still under investigation and as such my evidence is quite poor. Is anyone able to tell me which building blocks have accessible rooms? I’ve tried calling student services but I have been on hold for ages and keep having to give up.
Hi NAJ_MC,

I've replied to your private message

Philippa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.99%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.73%
I don't think they'd understand (49)
14.89%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.69%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.7%

Watched Threads