elisa.c
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!
I'm moving to Oxford next week, for a 2 years Mphil. I just finished packing something like 60kg worth of clothes, books etc, but I just thought 🤔
What happens to my room during the summer between my first and second year?
I just double checked and I've been assigned a room until the end of July; is it a sure thing that I can keep that room even during August and September? Or any other room, even a new one, as long as I have a space for storage.
Or will I have to look for a room outside my college for the summer?

Thanks and see ya soon
Hugh's Swan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elisa.c)
Hey everyone!
I'm moving to Oxford next week, for a 2 years Mphil. I just finished packing something like 60kg worth of clothes, books etc, but I just thought 🤔
I just double checked and I've been assigned a room until the end of July; is it a sure thing that I can keep that room even during August and September? Or any other room, even a new one, as long as I have a space for storage.

Thanks and see ya soon
Check with your college as the tenures are sometimes different/longer for graduate students. Some colleges also have storage available but you need to check with your specific college as all are different.
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elisa.c)
Hey everyone!

Thanks and see ya soon
Yeah - who is this accommodation with?

Graduate rents often do go through the summer, although they may want you to move rooms.
elisa.c
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nexttime)
Yeah - who is this accommodation with?

Graduate rents often do go through the summer, although they may want you to move rooms.
I'm with Wolfson College! 🙃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed