The Student Room Group

How to start up a online business in UK legally

Hi so I’m starting a clothing website online and I have no idea on what I have to do. I have seen on the government website that it allows you to apply to register a trade mark , so is the first thing I need to do. If not what else do I need to do. For example getting a website.
Reply 1
Consider contacting the Princes Trust - they run training and provide mentoring/support for young people wanting to start a businesshttps://startups.co.uk/the-princes-trust-grants/It may be worth using tested websites like ebay to start with - you can start in a small way and build things up from there.Best of luck
I would hope that people on this forum are aware enough to realise that this is not the avenue to solicit, receive or give legal advice, not least because the vast majority here are unqualified persons .
Original post by Realisticism
I would hope that people on this forum are aware enough to realise that this is not the avenue to solicit, receive or give legal advice, not least because the vast majority here are unqualified persons .

I’m aware of that, I just thought someone on here may have opened a business so they might know .
Reply 4
Wouldn't worry about trade marks at this stage.
Maybe look at white label sites to begin with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending