The Student Room Group
Well they seem pretty similar to last year’s interim results, so glad they haven’t gone up a lot! I got 702.5 average, band 1. I’m thinking of Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol and Leeds.
How about you?
Original post by app_
The official UCAT interim results were announced today, how's everyone feeling?
What uni's are you thinking of now?

I got 720 average and band 2, hopefully the deciles don't change too much as I want to apply to Newcastle :smile:
I got 665 average and I have no idea how good that is because it’s like 6th decile? Thinking newcastle and nottingham idk
Original post by bethanyrose02
I got 720 average and band 2, hopefully the deciles don't change too much as I want to apply to Newcastle :smile:

I’m hoping Newcastle with 702.5 which in all previous years will be fine so I’m sure you’ll be fine!
Original post by zahra213267
I got 665 average and I have no idea how good that is because it’s like 6th decile? Thinking newcastle and nottingham idk

With a score of 665 or 2660 I think its a bit of a risky move to apply to Newcastle, considering despite the low results of last year at 2485 the lowest offer they gave was 2720. Nottingham seems like a decent shout if you got good GCSE and interview.
I got 710 band 2, looks like they were right about band 1 and 4 being harder to achieve this year. Hoping to apply to Newcastle, Sheffield, Edge Hill and Glasgow. Historically the mean drops after testing, so hopefully I'll nudge into the 90th decile.
Reply 7
Original post by nicole3315nicole
Well they seem pretty similar to last year’s interim results, so glad they haven’t gone up a lot! I got 702.5 average, band 1. I’m thinking of Newcastle, Sheffield, Bristol and Leeds.
How about you?

Nice!!! I got 712.5 avg, but thinking of Cambridge, UEA, Birmingham. Maybe Newcastle//Notts/Leicester because of ucat
Reply 8
Original post by Johnnyman2001
I got 710 band 2, looks like they were right about band 1 and 4 being harder to achieve this year. Hoping to apply to Newcastle, Sheffield, Edge Hill and Glasgow. Historically the mean drops after testing, so hopefully I'll nudge into the 90th decile.

Thats what im hoping for too lol
Original post by app_
Thats what im hoping for too lol

Nice! Edge Hill is a bit of a risk since it's an unknown, my GCSEs weren't straight A* (well only science and English) so the fact I got such a high UCAT is a god sent.

Latest