Random False things that you believed as a child? Watch
I also thought B roads were full of killer bees and would cry any time we went down one
mom also said if you go on the top of the bus you die. believed that until year 10.
1) That little men were inside traffic light boxes (I imagined them complete with hard builders hats and having their little lunch boxes with them) and operated the lights manually from inside.
2) That the food you ate went all the way down to your feet and just built up inside your limbs.
3) That narwhals were unicorns that had fallen into the sea off Noah’s ark and somehow evolved to swim instead of drowning.
4) That different species could reproduce with each other. I always wondered why no one had had sex with a bird yet to make a human with wings, as it would be so cool to be able to fly!
5) That different accents were literally caused by a different structure in the throat. I used to wonder how an American’s throat architecture was different to that of a Brit because of how differently they spoke!
Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head right now.
babies came out the belly button
milk = cow piss
eat fruit seeds = grows a plant in your body
teachers lived in the school and had no life like a robot ffs
bus drivers made a lot of £££ (I didn't know cash notes existed back then and got the impression when people put lots of coins into the money box)