How do some people find it so easy to get a boyfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm asking this because I know this girl, I don't like her at all, she's vain and fake. I don't like her at all, but she's charismatic with people she knows or likes, but I see her with a boyfriend, they date for a couple of months, she dumps them and a week later she's already found another guy (virtually a stranger) she's interested in and just like that, they fall for her. How? How does she do this?? And why can't I?
I'm not saying I want to go through guys like her, but I would like to know how she does it? Any advice?
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is she forward? Cos that would probably help
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As you say she is charismatic, probably alluringly feminine too, so guys will want to go out with her. There's no sense in sour grapes, most people know someone that frustratingly has all the luck. Just play on your own strengths and work on your weaknesses.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You say she's charismatic, so that's likely it.

I find it easy to get a date because I'm upfront when I like someone. I don't do the whole 'play coy and hope he comes to me' thing.
savethecheetahs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm asking this because I know this girl, I don't like her at all, she's vain and fake. I don't like her at all, but she's charismatic with people she knows or likes, but I see her with a boyfriend, they date for a couple of months, she dumps them and a week later she's already found another guy (virtually a stranger) she's interested in and just like that, they fall for her. How? How does she do this?? And why can't I?
I'm not saying I want to go through guys like her, but I would like to know how she does it? Any advice?
1 word, confidence.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i'm good looking. and easy. it's an irresistible combo.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I would say tits and ass/ a good figure would help
Tolgarda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Something tells me that she's a svelte girl. An hourglass figure and a reasonable degree of fervour probably endow her with that irresistible allure. Too bad her dates seem to realise that such a girl is too sweet, making it a bitter relationship for them, or something else goes on behind those tightly shut doors...
Last edited by Tolgarda; 1 month ago
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let's be honest... she's prolly a looker, even worse if she's flattered by the attention it attracts. I know it shouldn't mislead men on but it does.
daphne_rapidos
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I've had a lot more luck since being more forward with people I like??

It's not even anything crazy, I don't flirt really that much (or at all tbh) even but I know my self worth and my limits and what I find acceptable and unacceptable. And I don't play games. AND ALSO hang out in places I'll have common interests with people, just because that's where I like being. I'm with someone now, but before sometimes people would be into me, other times no.

But I'll never meet these people again, worse case scenario, so what do you have to lose !
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe she has good taste in music.
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
confidence is all really
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
good looking or nice body, overconfidence and slut appeal are usually the things that get you a mans easily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.82%
No (135)
74.18%

Watched Threads