The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

St. George's Unconditional Offers?

I am hopefully applying to St Georges for biomedical science 2020 entry and was wondering if they every give out unconditional offers? (yeah my username is gcsestudent but I just don't know how to change it lmao)

Thanks!
If you have already achieved your A-levels then an unconditional is possible, this goes for any uni. Unconditionals before your A-levels is usually really hard to get unless you are exceptionally talented. Regarding medical related subjects such as biomedical sciences it is usually unheard of to have unconditionals as they are very competitive courses. St George's itself only offers medical courses and this year was in clearing. If it helps, in medicine after interview you have a 50% chance of an offer. Other than that I'm not sure.
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Original post by gcsestudent198
I am hopefully applying to St Georges for biomedical science 2020 entry and was wondering if they every give out unconditional offers? (yeah my username is gcsestudent but I just don't know how to change it lmao)

Thanks!

Hi!

Unconditionals, huh!! To be honest, Biomedical Science is very competitive at St. George's, what with the whole transfer scheme. I haven't myself heard of an unconditional being sent out, but you could call them up and ask. Worth a shot!!

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th Year MBBS
St George's
@St George's University of London Hi MJ any idea when they will send the conditional offers, as UCAT cutoof is not required in the Biomedical.
I tried ringing the admisison team but after 45 min of hold the line was disconneted.

Might be you can help or provide an update.

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Johnnyman2001
If you have already achieved your A-levels then an unconditional is possible, this goes for any uni. Unconditionals before your A-levels is usually really hard to get unless you are exceptionally talented. Regarding medical related subjects such as biomedical sciences it is usually unheard of to have unconditionals as they are very competitive courses. St George's itself only offers medical courses and this year was in clearing. If it helps, in medicine after interview you have a 50% chance of an offer. Other than that I'm not sure.

Thanks, yeah I'm in year 13 so was wondering about if they give them with predictions.
Reply 5
Original post by St George's University of London
Hi!

Unconditionals, huh!! To be honest, Biomedical Science is very competitive at St. George's, what with the whole transfer scheme. I haven't myself heard of an unconditional being sent out, but you could call them up and ask. Worth a shot!!

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th Year MBBS
St George's

Yeah I get it as a few of my friends put biomedical as their fifth because it's got the transfer scheme but I only want to do biomedical and not transfer. Thanks a lot for your help!
@gcsestudent198
Have you received any update from SGUL for Biomedicine

@St George's University of London Any idea when the offers for Biomedicine will be received as they dont require any UCAT cutoff scores.
Original post by St George's University of London
Hi!

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th Year MBBS
St George's

Do you know when they start sending offers for Biomed?
Original post by thedecorator33
Do you know when they start sending offers for Biomed?

Hey!

Unfortunately I wouldn't know, I would recommend either calling them up or emailing them for a response, both of which can be found on the St. George's website.

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th Year MBBS
St. George's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending