I made him cheat on her Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve liked this guy who’s in my friendship circle who’s had a girlfriend for a year. Anyway, he came out for a drink with our friendship group and his girlfriend and when he got drunk I kissed him infront of his girlfriend to split them up. She started crying and left. They split up but now he hates me for it. How do I get him back? I love him
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You’re going to get hated so much for this. Just remember, if he cheats with you he’ll cheat on you.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve liked this guy who’s in my friendship circle who’s had a girlfriend for a year. Anyway, he came out for a drink with our friendship group and his girlfriend and when he got drunk I kissed him infront of his girlfriend to split them up. She started crying and left. They split up but now he hates me for it. How do I get him back? I love him
You don’t deserve him back. Just selfish behaviour really, you just wanted him for yourself and now he’s gone. Let him be and move on with your life.
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
User above is right. If he cheated with on girl to get you, he’ll cheat on you to get another girl.

However what I have to say is how incredibly selfish you are. You say you love this boy, yet you would make him unhappy and upset just for your own personal gain? That isn’t love. If you love him, you will talk to the girl and help him get her back. That’s love. Doing whatever it takes to make someone happy, even if it makes you unhappy.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Get him back? Doesn't sound like he was ever yours. Looks like you've blown any chance you ever had with him.

What you did was selfish. In future show some respect for other peoples relationships.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
lmao first of all, I would beat you up for kissing my boyfriend without his consent.
pocha04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
umm where is the girlfriend in all of this. why would she cry i would slap the boy then punch the girl simple.
and btw everyone's right about you being a bit jealous but i dont agree with them sayin you dont deserve him. i mean how do we know hes good like i know no ones perfect but this girl just did something wrong because of love and shes very stupid but we all make mistakes its what we decide to do with them that matters. i aint defending her tho cos what she did is kinda rude and just sad.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pretty disgraceful what you did
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What a nasty childish person you are. Imagine if that had happened to you. Grow up
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Let’s imagine you as his girlfriend.

Someone asks you, “oh, how did you guys start dating?”. Your response, “I made him cheat on his girlfriend, so I could be with him”.

I think you need some help. You have broken up a relationship because of your selfish desires. Leave him alone.
williamho
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
a nasty person. definitely.

selfish person. definitely

thinking that the world revolves according to her lifestyle. definitely derange.

a relationship breaker definitely a whole hardheartedly person
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t love the girl I like atm, but if she finds someone that makes her happy as tough as it’ll be I’ll let her go as she is better than me in every way.

You clearly don’t like him that much as if you did just seeing him smile around you would be enough to make you happy in some sort of way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads