If you turnt pretty all of a sudden

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
If you were like average and you became pretty all of a sudden would you still hate on those who doubted and never paid attention to you?
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Why would you 'value' someone because of their appearance anyway?

Your potential isn't outlined by what you look like.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you were like average and you became pretty all of a sudden would you still hate on those who doubted and never paid attention to you?
This has happened to some friends of mine. Imo you should remember who treated you well before and take others with a pinch of salt, especially if they werent nice.
AlonzKiara
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Lol no who cares, I'll just continue with whoever I was already friends with.
Hitman9,11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Stomp their heads in for being infidels.
savethecheetahs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
people who experience this really get to see who the fake shallow horrible people are.
Anonymous #1
Yes ofc your value shouldn't be determined via your looks but there are a lot of people who do judge by appearance. Quite sad tbh
Anonymous #1
Personally I was wondering how to take it. I would always stick with those who's always been there for me before. .
ᴍᴜsᴋᴀɴ
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
if ppl r nice to u because of u looking better then they r shallow and don't be friends with them. I had kind of had the same thing happen except I was probably below average on what ppl think is pretty. I never changed anything and I guess it was in a way a bit nice but it's a bit upsetting how ppl treat u differently. they should treat u well regardless and if they changed because of that, they r just those ppl who care about their reputation. ofc long term, it's better to work on urself since because I always had this thing accepting ugliness, I just kept working on other things on my life which made me feel a lot more better than being better-looking.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ᴍᴜsᴋᴀɴ)
if ppl r nice to u because of u looking better then they r shallow and don't be friends with them. I had kind of had the same thing happen except I was probably below average on what ppl think is pretty. I never changed anything and I guess it was in a way a bit nice but it's a bit upsetting how ppl treat u differently. they should treat u well regardless and if they changed because of that, they r just those ppl who care about their reputation. ofc long term, it's better to work on urself since because I always had this thing accepting ugliness, I just kept working on other things on my life which made me feel a lot more better than being better-looking.
Thanks, I know it's quite sad. I feel like working on myself like taking care of myself more and striving for a better you makes me feel good.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Personally I was wondering how to take it. I would always stick with those who's always been there for me before. .
Same - you know who your true friends are, the ones that genuinely like you for who you are. I wouldn't necessarily hate people who only pay attention because of looks, I just wouldn't have any time on them. My time would be better spent with the people I appreciate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads