The Student Room Group

Introduction to Optometry

Hi guys
If any of you have studied the introduction to optometry at city university of London could you give some tips and an idea of what the mathematical and other topics sre like?
Maybe, where can I find resources to practice?
I'm applying to this, done my PS for it
thanks for making this thread, I'll need it :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I'm applying to this, done my PS for it
thanks for making this thread, I'll need it :lol:

No prob!
I've just started Introduction to Optometry and want a head start lol
Can I just ask do you know when City starts giving out offers to the introduction to optometry?
Reply 4
Hey if u don’t mind me asking , what predicted grades did u apply with ?
Reply 5
Original post by ShazRoon
Hi guys
If any of you have studied the introduction to optometry at city university of London could you give some tips and an idea of what the mathematical and other topics sre like?
Maybe, where can I find resources to practice?

If I don’t mind me asking what grades did you get in with and what were ur predicted grades? Mine are BBE do u think I hav a chance 😖
Reply 6
Original post by Mais8
Hey if u don’t mind me asking , what predicted grades did u apply with ?

AAB, but I didnt get those so couldnt geg jnto optom so theu signed me up to intro
Reply 7
Original post by Fatimahcccccccc
Can I just ask do you know when City starts giving out offers to the introduction to optometry?

Same I was predicted a lot higher than the requirement but I didn't get an offer Idk anyone that did
Reply 8
Original post by ShazRoon
AAB, but I didnt get those so couldnt geg jnto optom so theu signed me up to intro

What did you actually get because I heard city allows people with slightly lower grades
Reply 9
Original post by rxda
What did you actually get because I heard city allows people with slightly lower grades

If you don't mind me asking it's just out of curiosity
Hello, how did you guys find the intro to optometry course?

Quick Reply

Latest