im bored. what is there to do in england that doesnt require friends? Watch

lewis6969
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
pretty much a loner and a brummie but i feel like exploring some of my country because why not. what are some cool things to do in our country?
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Playstation
Kotrii10
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
take a walk in the park/your city/neighbourhood??
lewis6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kotrii10)
take a walk in the park/your city/neighbourhood??
nah, i particularly said country because 90% of birmingham is a **** hole. i dislike big cities a lot
Kotrii10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lewis6969)
nah, i particularly said country because 90% of birmingham is a **** hole. i dislike big cities a lot
when you say country - do you mean countryside or the whole country? cause if you mean the whole country you can visit other towns, visit museums (perhaps some are free?) and stuff idk.Take the train to a nearby small town or drive down to it if you can and explore it I guess?
lewis6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kotrii10)
when you say country - do you mean countryside or the whole country? cause if you mean the whole country you can visit other towns, visit museums (perhaps some are free?) and stuff idk.Take the train to a nearby small town or drive down to it if you can and explore it I guess?
yeah by country im mostly referring to the countryside and small towns and stuff sorry for the confusion
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
literally everything you do with friends you can do by yourself - go to the cinema, go to clubs, go out to eat, watch shows, go to comedy clubs etc theres actually a lot of people sitting alone there you see it more and more everyday
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
literally nothing

there’s so disneyland here
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pretty much a loner and a brummie but i feel like exploring some of my country because why not. what are some cool things to do in our country?
Hi bored, I'm ecolier.

TSR is a good place to start.

Going to the cinema watching a film too - no one really cares once the film starts, and before it starts you can pretend you're waiting for someone (if you are worried that people are going to mind you went alone)!
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
K
There are so many things to do in Birmingham first of all, outside of whatever ****e ghetto you might live. There are museums and nature walks and events and festivals RIGHT here. This is a huge town. Don't act like there's nothing to do.

Only the boring are bored.
Sataris
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Posting on TSR
lewis6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
K
There are so many things to do in Birmingham first of all, outside of whatever ****e ghetto you might live. There are museums and nature walks and events and festivals RIGHT here. This is a huge town. Don't act like there's nothing to do.

Only the boring are bored.
i didnt say all of birmingham was a **** hole
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sleeping and eating food.
lewis6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
Hi bored, I'm ecolier.

TSR is a good place to start.

Going to the cinema watching a film too - no one really cares once the film starts, and before it starts you can pretend you're waiting for someone (if you are worried that people are going to mind you went alone)!
youre right, cheers for the advice
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i didnt say all of birmingham was a **** hole
Ok? The point is, you're the one with no mates asking how to have fun! Don't insult an entire city because of it! Like I said there's plenty to do. Googling nearby or national events or ..I dunno...actually leaving the house would do wonders.
myraxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
there’s actually plenty of things to do in Birmingham! Even if you take the tram to somewhere outside of Birmingham if you wanted to travel a bit, there’s always something to do. Try looking online at events that are on or even just visit parks and cinemas. Or, go shopping if that makes you happy, there’s always bullring.
msrobbins
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not many things to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads