The Student Room Group

Fat tummy

So I basically am slightly overweight.

My worst area is my tummy and when I wear something tights I get rolls showing.

My question is for girls who wear skinny jeans with a bodysuit is there any tips you can give to my make your tummy not look as big?
Thanks in advance. X
Original post by Samsam31

My question is for girls who wear skinny jeans with a bodysuit is there any tips you can give to my make your tummy not look as big?
Thanks in advance. X

Have you tried wearing high waisted jeans?
Have you tried shape wear?
You can’t change your overall shape. If you’re curvy round the middle you always will be whatever size you are.
Wear your jeans slightly higher. At least mid rise. Don’t try to squeeze in to a smaller size. It only enphasises the squidgy bits. Try to avoid sugar. It’s notorious for accumulating belly fat
Ultimately, be happy with who you are
Reply 4

Thanks in advance. X

I recommend Chloe Ting on youtube, she has amazing exercise videos that are fun to follow along
Reply 5
Original post by Alaska215
Have you tried shape wear?

Yeah but I find it flattens most of my tummy and then the part under my boobs kinda comes shows more, think I’m going to try to find something that’s like bodysuit style shape wear
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
You can’t change your overall shape. If you’re curvy round the middle you always will be whatever size you are.
Wear your jeans slightly higher. At least mid rise. Don’t try to squeeze in to a smaller size. It only enphasises the squidgy bits. Try to avoid sugar. It’s notorious for accumulating belly fat
Ultimately, be happy with who you are

Thankkks yeah I do normally wear high waisted jeans. But I think ill go a size up
Reply 7
Original post by klywi03
I recommend Chloe Ting on youtube, she has amazing exercise videos that are fun to follow along

Thanks I’ll definitely try them x x
Reply 8
Original post by Hazzabear
Have you tried wearing high waisted jeans?

Yepp I always wear high waisted jeans. I think I’m maybe wearing a size too small. So might go up a size
Yeah but I find it flattens most of my tummy and then the part under my boobs kinda comes shows more, think I’m going to try to find something that’s like bodysuit style shape wear

Skims?!
Yepp I always wear high waisted jeans. I think I’m maybe wearing a size too small. So might go up a size

Hope that helps you feel more confident :smile:

Do you wear vests? that might be another thing to try out.
Reply 11
Original post by Alaska215
Skims?!

Wdym sorry?
Reply 12

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot ! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest