I feel like I'm just a useless human being with no attributes or skills. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Firstly, I want you guys to understand what exactly I'm trying to say and not categorise me with the ungrateful. Thanks.

My entire life I've always been average.When I come to think of it Im actually not decent at anything I try. Its ****ing weird.

For example: this year I put my entire social life on the side and focused exclusively on my GCSEs.So many hours put into grades. I came out with ->

English Lit - 6
English Lang- 6
Maths- 6
Physics - 8
Chemistry -7
Biology - 7
History- 7
Business - 6
French -4
. An average of a B. So Im a B student.I ****ing put my entire soul into these exams, countless sleep-deprived days. I don't get it my friends started revising more near the exams and less frequently than I did. What gave them the higher grades and not me????

Thats done. Moving onto what I actually like to do : Playing video games. Something else I put a lot of time into. To ba honest, Im not bad at video games but according to stats Im just average and Im not even what you would call decent. If I tried to stream, I can already imagine the amount of hate targeting my lack of skills.

When it comes to social life, Im not really social,I'm that awkward and shy kid you would want to avoid. No one would even realise if I was gone.

Why do I feel so ****ing useless and worthless. Theres nothing decent or good about me. What divides me from others? Why do I work hard and achieve nothing satisfying???
JakeTSR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to get out and do more, try different sports and clubs. I used to feel like that until I took up boxing, I found my passion and even though I no longer box I don’t feel ‘useless’ anymore because I know I’m good or can be good at something. Saying you like video games is just lazy, everybody likes video games. Go out and try something unique.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Firstly, I want you guys to understand what exactly I'm trying to say and not categorise me with the ungrateful. Thanks.

My entire life I've always been average.When I come to think of it Im actually not decent at anything I try. Its ****ing weird.

For example: this year I put my entire social life on the side and focused exclusively on my GCSEs.So many hours put into grades. I came out with ->

English Lit - 6
English Lang- 6
Maths- 6
Physics - 8
Chemistry -7
Biology - 7
History- 7
Business - 6
French -4
. An average of a B. So Im a B student.I ****ing put my entire soul into these exams, countless sleep-deprived days. I don't get it my friends started revising more near the exams and less frequently than I did. What gave them the higher grades and not me????

Thats done. Moving onto what I actually like to do : Playing video games. Something else I put a lot of time into. To ba honest, Im not bad at video games but according to stats Im just average and Im not even what you would call decent. If I tried to stream, I can already imagine the amount of hate targeting my lack of skills.

When it comes to social life, Im not really social,I'm that awkward and shy kid you would want to avoid. No one would even realise if I was gone.

Why do I feel so ****ing useless and worthless. Theres nothing decent or good about me. What divides me from others? Why do I work hard and achieve nothing satisfying???
I worked so hard for my grades and got you won't guess a C in everything. Atleast I passed! FAILED MATHS so if anything you should be pretty proud I GUESS. Grades do not define you trust me. I PAID 400 POUND ON MY MATH EXAM AND FAILED (worked damn hard for it too) so yeah what could be worse than 400 being put down the drain :P At college/ Uni it'll get better trust meeeeee
Killbills
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stop being so judgemental! Marks, degrees, achievements don't define an individual. You are not your marks, you're not a B!!! You are just young and it's exciting not having found anything that defines you yet, it means that your bets are open.
Video games... they don't stop playing in your brain when you switch them off do they? Even when you study, sometimes it feels hard to concentrate...
Have you ever studied with some of your classmates?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

English Lit - 6
English Lang- 6
Maths- 6
Physics - 8
Chemistry -7
Biology - 7
History- 7
Business - 6
French -4

What makes you feel so bad? Your absolutely appalling disrespect for yourself and your continual comparison of yourself with other people . These teo activities aee completely useless! Video games are making yiu too lazy to bother learning how to interact with other people- it is your delusion! Go and learn a music instrument, learn to dance, volunteer on a foodbank, wrote a book, go to the gym......think! Learn the art of making a conversation. Interact with people not video games! (or learn a computer language like Python - you might earn some decent later!) You are bored and unhappy because you need some positive activities to do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (101)
68.24%
No I haven't decided yet (27)
18.24%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
13.51%

Watched Threads