Anxiety talking to a girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm embarrassed of this not going to lie. I was talking to this girl in my lecture class and she seemed really nice and i really liked her. But the thing was I was actually nervous and i noticed i started getting anxiety. I tried to play it off as if i was confident. But i was shaking a little bit. So at the end, I casually asked about her accomodation, where she lives, how much it costs/rent, etc. I noticed her friends were just smiling when i said that, it was only after i left that i noticed how awkward it was. Now when ever i think of her i get this anxiety and its so annoying. I had anxiety attacks a few years ago due to some traumatic event that i went through, but it seems like my anxiety is still here and hasn't disappeared. I'm just not sure what to do, i really hate it because I feel like im messing up this one shot of me actually getting a girlfriend, especially someone i actually had a crush on. Just not sure how to stop this and feeling anxiety
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
anxiety is actually a very normal human response. Some humans, however, are more prone to it.
The solution for you is still simple though. Try finding a therapist who can help you overcome your anxiety. It can be done.

Good luck.
Lovelyme19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why is she your only shot ? If that really is the case find the passion and desire to make things work
Tell her a sad story from your life
Get to know her
Make her fall in love
Your probably that goofy guy that gets the girl
John Sina
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ai relax bruh, we all have the same problem, but don't overthink anything, just pretend its jus a normal conversation with your friends, it will get easier that way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads