How do you feel about fistfights? Watch

Albdaeni
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am somebody who likes to fight when it doesn't interfere with my reality. In such cases, I am always pumped and I always fight with a passion, e.g. my approach is to fight till they can't get back up.

I want to know what are peoples opinions on fistfights and what is there approach. Just curious.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Necessary evil sometimes

I don't fully trust a bloke that has never held his own in a scrap
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My approach is not to retaliate but keep getting back up. Guess you'll just have to kill me if you can... been tried!
Last edited by Vinny C; 3 weeks ago
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Albdaeni)
I am somebody who likes to fight when it doesn't interfere with my reality. In such cases, I am always pumped and I always fight with a passion, e.g. my approach is to fight till they can't get back up.

I want to know what are peoples opinions on fistfights and what is there approach. Just curious.
fight til they can't get back up, ohh, i'm so impressed, mr tough guy. can i have your number.
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vinny C)
My approach is not to retaliate but keep getting back up. Guess you'll just have to kill me if you can... been tried!
Yh I hear that, but what is your approach, to be a boxing bag?
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
fight til they can't get back up, ohh, i'm so impressed, mr tough guy. can i have your number.
So I am assuming you do not fight, and your approach is to run away from problems. Interesting.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As long as it's two fairly evenly matched fellas willingly fighting each other and not one sort of forcing the other to fight by way of self defence, also, nobody likes to see a dirty fight where others get involved or someone gets booted in the head while they're down or whatever else. If it's two blokes fighting like men then knock yourself out (or your opponent, preferably).
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So I am assuming you do not fight, and your approach is to run away from problems. Interesting.
my face is too pretty for that, hun
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
As long as it's two fairly evenly matched fellas willingly fighting each other and not one sort of forcing the other to fight by way of self defence, also, nobody likes to see a dirty fight where others get involved or someone gets booted in the head while they're down or whatever else. If it's two blokes fighting like men then knock yourself out (or your opponent, preferably).
100% agree
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
my face is too pretty for that, hun
Oh pretty, you said you wanted my number then?
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yh I hear that, but what is your approach, to be a boxing bag?
You mean a punchbag? Sometimes turns out that way but they mostly break their hands first. I seem blessed with a Neanderthal skeleton... seen the x-rays. Dodging and blocking help too.
Last edited by Vinny C; 3 weeks ago
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh pretty, you said you wanted my number then?
suure
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
You mean a punchbag? Sometimes turns out that way but they mostly break their hands first. I seem blessed with a Neanderthal skeleton... seen the x-rays. Dodging helps too.
Well, that is not so true, if you punch properly you will be knocked out before one gets injured severely.
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Do you mean professional fighting, as in boxing? In which case I don't care much for it, but you should still respect the rules of the sport.

Or do you mean the "what you lukin at m8, im from (insert estate name here) m8 ill screw yer mum come at me" type of fight? In which case just don't lol. But if someone else starts it and you have no choice, then by all means fight until they can't get back up. Hopefully it'll make them think twice
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No... I face them and ask that the best you can do?
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
(Original post by MagnumKoishi)
Do you mean professional fighting, as in boxing? In which case I don't care much for it, but you should still respect the rules of the sport.

Or do you mean the "what you lukin at m8, im from (insert estate name here) m8 ill screw yer mum come at me" type of fight? In which case just don't lol. But if someone else starts it and you have no choice, then by all means fight until they can't get back up. Hopefully it'll make them think twice
LOOOL.

I mean fights that are not professional, but in the case of where two individuals fight due to lack of respect. For example, if somebody tries to be the estate guy, consistently, so you do what you gotta do. Another example is where you may be playing a competitive sport, and they start playing real dirty and so you fight them. (as they have done so consistently and have not admitted what they have done to apologise.

The key point is there is a reason and not a stare.
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

fascinating tbh, i love watching them
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, that is not so true, if you punch properly you will be knocked out before one gets injured severely.
Rofl... NEVER been knocked out. Was left in a puddle of blood for dead with half a face but it grew back.
Albdaeni
Rep:
?
Rofl... NEVER been knocked out. Was left in a puddle of blood for dead with half a face but it grew back.
Ok, Vinny.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by fatima17k)
fascinating tbh, i love watching them
You love watching them? Just as guilty as those who start them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads