Parking war with neighbors

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So our house has 3 cars and 2 for on the drive and 1 fits on the road and the same is true for my neighbor. On the other side they have 2 cars but no drive and take the road and the path and are not problem. So the neighbor with 3 cars is super awkward about parking for some reason. There neighbor only has 1 car and allows them to park their 3rd on the path in front of his house which is good for them. But the problem is this neighbor will go out her way to make parking awkward, just say during the day she will park her car in front of her house even though her neighbor allows her to park in front of his and blocks her own drive so she blocks us from getting in and out some we have to keep moving the car on the road to allow the cars on the drive in.

This is the bit which makes her awkward as soon as we have all the cars in she will move her car in front of her neighbors for parking. You might this is a coincidence but it isn’t. 10-30 mins after we are all back everyday she will move her car and if we need to park in front of her house while we wait for the car on the road to be moved she will storm out and say move your car I need to go out.

Does anybody else’s neighbors put themselves out there way to be awkward with parking like this. We would actually have no problem at all if she just parked in her overnight spot all the time and she would have trouble getting out.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
these incidents can end very badly:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ay-before.html

username4499734
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have similar situation. My house has 3 cars, 2 in our driveway and one one the street. The problem here is that our neighbours kids are disgusting and start sitting on it acting like it’s theirs. But my neighbour on the left said she was selling her car soon so we can park in her driveway 🙏 try and ask some others if you can park in their driveway
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OR321)
I have similar situation. My house has 3 cars, 2 in our driveway and one one the street. The problem here is that our neighbours kids are disgusting and start sitting on it acting like it’s theirs. But my neighbour on the left said she was selling her car soon so we can park in her driveway 🙏 try and ask some others if you can park in their driveway
Problem is with out street is a lot of people are nasty about parking and I have no idea why. Some park half on the path and half on the drive and take up 2 spots so nobody else can park there.

I personally haven’t had an issue with these people but I can clearly see what they are doing and most people don’t have a driveway on my road. To be honest I think it’s really silly how grown men and women are being so greedy over something like parking.

But to be honest, my actual neighbors antics are annoying me now and when she tells me to move the car I’ll tell her she don’t own the road and by law I can park here. Only out of politeness we move the cars but if she doesn’t show us any why should we should it back
Anonymous #1
(Original post by the bear)
these incidents can end very badly:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ay-before.html

Well I guess if she attempts this and fails it will free up the parking spot . I’m only joking but it wouldn’t put it passed me if she not attacked us but damaged the cars because she doesn’t get her way.
username4499734
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Problem is with out street is a lot of people are nasty about parking and I have no idea why. Some park half on the path and half on the drive and take up 2 spots so nobody else can park there.

I personally haven’t had an issue with these people but I can clearly see what they are doing and most people don’t have a driveway on my road. To be honest I think it’s really silly how grown men and women are being so greedy over something like parking.

But to be honest, my actual neighbors antics are annoying me now and when she tells me to move the car I’ll tell her she don’t own the road and by law I can park here. Only out of politeness we move the cars but if she doesn’t show us any why should we should it back
I relate to this on a spiritual level 😂😩. I have some houses in my street that don’t even use their driveways and park outside leaving less space. Gets on my nerve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (61)
22.34%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.42%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.82%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed