allowitbruv
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

I’d like some urgent advice from you guys. I need to find an institution that delivers a BA degree via online like distance learning. I’ve been searching but I can barely find any the reason being, I tried university the traditional way last year and have enrolled again this year to a different course but since I take care of my mother and I have a condition called IBS it’s so so hard for me to be at 2 places at once and I want my money’s worth and actually get a degree instead of wasting the university’s time and also mine. Do I count as a mature student? I’m 20 years old, almost 21. Please advise me and help me out, I’m looking to study Marketing BA or Business BA/Business with Marketing but any other degrees depending on the content I would consider (obviously not going to go for a degree that I don’t know anything about or have no interest in). Right now my flares are really bad and I know it will carry on into the academic year as it did last year.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The reason there isn’t many distance learning providers in the UK is because the Open University is so good.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by allowitbruv)
Hi!

I’d like some urgent advice from you guys. I need to find an institution that delivers a BA degree via online like distance learning. I’ve been searching but I can barely find any the reason being, I tried university the traditional way last year and have enrolled again this year to a different course but since I take care of my mother and I have a condition called IBS it’s so so hard for me to be at 2 places at once and I want my money’s worth and actually get a degree instead of wasting the university’s time and also mine. Do I count as a mature student? I’m 20 years old, almost 21. Please advise me and help me out, I’m looking to study Marketing BA or Business BA/Business with Marketing but any other degrees depending on the content I would consider (obviously not going to go for a degree that I don’t know anything about or have no interest in). Right now my flares are really bad and I know it will carry on into the academic year as it did last year.
You should definitely consider the Open University. Here are their business degrees:

http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/find/b...and-management

Not sure if you're interested, but they've also introduced a new course in Data Science which you could check out: http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/qualifications/r38
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.62%
No (194)
76.38%

Watched Threads