Sad.. unmotivated.. done Watch

D7654321
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone else just feel unmotivated? I’m going to have to retake biology a level at uni because law is competitive for training contracts so need strong grades. I don’t want to go to uni and study and I’m never top of anything and I just completely feel so sad, pathetic and dumb! Anyone else feeling like this??
username4956404
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by D7654321)
Anyone else just feel unmotivated? I’m going to have to retake biology a level at uni because law is competitive for training contracts so need strong grades. I don’t want to go to uni and study and I’m never top of anything and I just completely feel so sad, pathetic and dumb! Anyone else feeling like this??
Give up.

Spoiler:
Show
I did since my GCSEs 4 years back, now I've been cold at approaching girls as a living. I don't need to be Educated, I'm learning something new every day.
stress11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Literally I feel like this the whole time, at the end of the day we have to try our best to not compare ourselves to others, there’s only one you! People should like you for you, however in the academic industry they are looking more for a machine rather than a whole rounded person
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why not take a year out and figure out what you want to do.If you do not want to study no point going to uni.Get a job and give yourself a break from education.You might decide an apprenticeship would suit you better.Believe me at uni there will be even clever people around so it is no good chasing the wanting to be the best in academia idea.You may well be the best at something else you have not thought of yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed