Dealing with so much fear and anxiety over remarks??? Watch

Faceit193
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have paid for:
2 Biology papers (4 marks away from a 9)
2 Computer Science Papers (4 marks away from a 9)
1 History Paper (1 mark away from a 9)
As I was so close to the deadline I had to do both papers as a higher chance of getting maybe 2 marks on each paper, now I am left scared of losing my money or worse going down a grade, I am really scared and anxious now and don’t know what to do. I know if I didn’t get the remarks I would have always thought what if...

Also anyone who has had AQA or Biology/Computer Science remarks?? PLEASE tell me how it went
Last edited by Faceit193; 4 weeks ago
Elsie2001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn’t worry too much about going down as it sounds as though you’re averaging around the same marks in all the papers so it’s not as if your grades are all over the place or ones an anomaly - in my history two years ago I was one mark off an A but I was going to leave it but my mum told me to get it remarked and it did come back as an A so personally I’m glad I did check
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't worry about it. If you're so close to the next grade up, it's very very very unlikely that it would go down.
Faceit193
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Don't worry about it. If you're so close to the next grade up, it's very very very unlikely that it would go downI
I really hope so, but I’m scared biology which I’m taking a Level could go down and then that would reflect on me
Elsie2001
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Faceit193)
I really hope so, but I’m scared biology which I’m taking a Level could go down and then that would reflect on me
Even if they go down slightly ( which I don’t think they will ) it definitely wouldn’t go down a lot and an 8 is still and amazing mark anyway no one will judge you for that - I know people who got borderline B at gcse but worked so hard and managed to get an A at A-level
amallbbyy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was 4 marks off a 7 in English Literature
4 marks off a 8 in Language

I received Language and my marks were the same :/
Hopefully my Lit changed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (134)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (204)
27.06%
Not great so far... (271)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (145)
19.23%

Watched Threads