cupcyb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey can anyone help me with 10, 13 or 14 please. I can help with any of the others
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
your potential future employers are tracking "your answers" as we speak, I hope you are accessing TSR via VPN over TOR!

but good luck!
cupcyb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LuigiMario)
your potential future employers are tracking "your answers" as we speak, I hope you are accessing TSR via VPN over TOR!

but good luck!
ah you're allowed to use the internet and help each other in cyberstart assess
epicdragonone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cupcyb)
Hey can anyone help me with 10, 13 or 14 please. I can help with any of the others
Could you please help me with question number 6
im not on question 10 but i saw this: (the attachment)
Attached files
A30
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'll help you with question 6, if you can help me with 3,7,8,9,10,11,12,13.
kp263
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
for 10 type in email in the console and it will tell you the answer and then type in password and it will give you the answernow can you please help with 11
Couru
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have done all except 10-14. Willing to help with any others, just ask.
Couru
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by A30)
I'll help you with question 6, if you can help me with 3,7,8,9,10,11,12,13.
Question 3 - Inspect the source code. Check the links to all the pictures - you'll find a QR code.
Question 6 - Do the addition as normal, before converting your answer to base 8, also known as octal. Do the same for the next question.
Question 7 - Inspect element. Type the function warehouseInit(). ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE CODE - it's right there!
Question 8 - You can edit the URL. As ever, check the source code.
Question 9 - Use the console via inspect element. You can get it to state the contents of the variables "email" and "password".
wall358109
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
how do you do 6
wall358109
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have done all but 2,6,11,13,14. I am willing to help with any others in exchange for them. I feel really stupid with number 2 but cant find the answer anywhere in the code.
15lw009545
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Inpect the bottom left picture and some green text will apear Could you shoot us some help with number 7
cassielle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 15lw009545)
Inpect the bottom left picture and some green text will apear Could you shoot us some help with number 7
for number 7 you just look through the source code (Ctrl + U) it states the name of the function you need to type into the console to get the machine working again
cassielle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
does anyone know how to do Q10?
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cassielle)
does anyone know how to do Q10?
Yes, I have done them all, remind me of q10 please?
cassielle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 183022)
Yes, I have done them all, remind me of q10 please?
it's the agent picasso one, where you have to debug an art request form that isn't working
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it's the agent picasso one, where you have to debug an art request form that isn't working
oh yea, have you check the html in inspect element, you should see a comment saying that the person removed the function. Have a play around in console, use different keywords that you think the correct function should be, if the real function matches your keyword it will auto complete the function for you and then you can edit the html to match - I got the correct function name pretty quickly so it isn't too obvious but not difficult either
cassielle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 183022)
oh yea, have you check the html in inspect element, you should see a comment saying that the person removed the function. Have a play around in console, use different keywords that you think the correct function should be, if the real function matches your keyword it will auto complete the function for you and then you can edit the html to match - I got the correct function name pretty quickly so it isn't too obvious but not difficult either
I got it ^^ thanks!
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got it ^^ thanks!
If you get stuck on any others, I have done them all so should be able to help - I see lots of people stuck on 14 in my discord :-)
muhammedp903
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Couru)
Question 3 - Inspect the source code. Check the links to all the pictures - you'll find a QR code.
Question 6 - Do the addition as normal, before converting your answer to base 8, also known as octal. Do the same for the next question.
Question 7 - Inspect element. Type the function warehouseInit(). ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE CODE - it's right there!
Question 8 - You can edit the URL. As ever, check the source code.
Question 9 - Use the console via inspect element. You can get it to state the contents of the variables "email" and "password".
i found the qr code but what do i do now? when i enter the qr code its wrong
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by muhammedp903)
i found the qr code but what do i do now? when i enter the qr code its wrong
QR Codes stores data, find out what information it has (decode) .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.13%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.34%
Not great so far... (252)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (133)
18.84%

Watched Threads