Found a text on my boyfriends phone... Watch

Suzyann
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and believed we were happy. We had our troubles but what couple doesn’t. Lately he has been distant, I went through his phone while he was in the shower (I hate myself for it and have never done it before) and there were messages from him to another girl asking how she was... what is she up to etc. I confronted him and he is distraught and said it’s the worst mistake he ever made. I took my things and left anyway. Is there any way back from this? Thank you all for reading
Luce F
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suzyann)
So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and believed we were happy. We had our troubles but what couple doesn’t. Lately he has been distant, I went through his phone while he was in the shower (I hate myself for it and have never done it before) and there were messages from him to another girl asking how she was... what is she up to etc. I confronted him and he is distraught and said it’s the worst mistake he ever made. I took my things and left anyway. Is there any way back from this? Thank you all for reading
did he sleep with her?
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean, did he admit to actually doing anything with her? Because so far you're just giving the impression that he's just been messaging her, a pretty normal conversation.
Suzyann
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luce F)
did he sleep with her?
No was chatting to her online
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From what you've said it just sounds like he was messaging a friend. Was there anything romantic or flirty being said?

A big issue also is that you don't trust him because you went through his phone. This is a big red flag.
Suzyann
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
From what you've said it just sounds like he was messaging a friend. Was there anything romantic or flirty being said?

A big issue also is that you don't trust him because you went through his phone. This is a big red flag.
Yeah I don’t trust him to be honest. It wasn’t a friend it was a girl off a dating website
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t trust him to be honest. It wasn’t a friend it was a girl off a dating website
So why are you with him?
Mike172
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No was chatting to her online
So? Is he not allowed to speak to members of the opposite sex?

You sound controlling, going through his phone. I’d hit the roof if my missus did that.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)

His reaction doesn't match that of someone who was just messaging a friend.
Kelly P
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
a dating site well you would be an idiot to stay with him
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well obviously he was doing something naughty if it was the worst mistake he’s ever made ...
Suzyann
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mike172)
So? Is he not allowed to speak to members of the opposite sex?

You sound controlling, going through his phone. I’d hit the roof if my missus did that.
A friend he met on a dating site? Whilst he has been with me for 3 years. Sorry but I find your comments offencive whilst respecting your opinion. I knew something was off, the signs were there. I check, and sure enough ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads