im bored

Watch this thread
000_000
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
ask me anything
cheesecakelove
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 000_000)
ask me anything
What can you see outside the window?
Soul Wavel3ngth
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
ask me anything
Are electrons sub-atomic particles or excitations in quantum fields?
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
How do you prove the Sylvester inequality?
Notnek
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
ask me anything
A scientific study shows that chickpeas cause diarrhoea. You’re put in charge of “Hummus propaganda” by the Lebanese government. What are your plans to keep people eating hummus?
vicvic38
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
A scientific study shows that chickpeas cause diarrhoea. You’re put in charge of “Hummus propaganda” by the Lebanese government. What are your plans to keep people eating hummus?
:beard:
Market it as a detox product, so that the bug becomes a feature. Pay for fraudulent research.
Notnek
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by vicvic38)
:beard:
Market it as a detox product, so that the bug becomes a feature. Pay for fraudulent research.
Marketing it as a detox product may increase sales in the health market but you’d be helping to spread the fear of eating it and consumption is your main market.
vicvic38
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
Marketing it as a detox product may increase sales in the health market but you’d be helping to spread the fear of eating it and consumption is your main market.
Ah, but the research would concern hummus detoxes, and would show fraudulent results concerning longevity and health for detoxers. Then the papers would get in on it popularising the trend, and I (as big hummus) would suppress dissenting opinions about hummus.
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
What can you see outside the window?
cars and houses
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by Soul Wavel3ngth)
Are electrons sub-atomic particles or excitations in quantum fields?
i don't know what the hell u r talking about
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by DoritoEvie)
Are you currently procrastinating or are you actually just bored with nothing to do?
procrastinating? i wouldn't do that :flute:
lol
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by DoritoEvie)
help me
haha
000_000
Rep:
i am back again also bored again
:bebored:
username4952620
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
thoughts on ariana grande and beyoncè
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by rotlol)
hmm idk they both sound good but personally i like rap songs like 8 missed calls by nafe smallz it is stuck in my head
000_000
Rep:
hmm idk they both sound good but personally i like rap songs like 8 missed calls by nafe smallz it is stuck in my head
oh and santan dave
000_000
Rep:
(Original post by rotlol)
plz tell me what u thought of it
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
it’s nice i guess
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
big rip, big crunch, or big freeze? or what?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (21)
31.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (25)
37.88%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.03%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.06%
I’m starting to consider my university options (9)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.52%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.52%

Watched Threads