Cheating culture

Watch
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Like everyone said above, gratification. Also many people have egos where they think they're "ontop of the world" because they do it but they really aren't and if you act this way everyone will talk behind your back and call you out for the fool you really are.

Another reason is because the person isn't really attracted to their partner and seek someone else due to the Comparison Level which explains that if you aren't getting enough out of this relationship then you'll go to someone else. For example, most men (including myself) like a girl with a nice back that can be grabbed, if you're going out with someone that doesn't have these qualities, then you'll seek someone else that does have one. Of course, that's a little deterministic but in most cases, it is true.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh yeah of course the person who is in a committed relationship but chooses to serial cheat doesn’t have the problem! What rubbish. People can be very manipulative, especially if they’re in a relationship whereby the cheating partner has control - also may be a reason the brazenly cheat. I was just saying people taking back cheaters adds to the problem. But you saying the cheater doesn’t have a problem is just foolish. Sounds like something a cheater would say.
No, i just think you are missing my point and you should re read my post! Taking back the cheater who has cheated on you is whose problem? It is definitely not the cheater's problem. Why in earth did the person who was cheated on take them back? I don't buy the argument that some people are in" control" or "manipulative"! Really,? So who is allowing this nonsense to continue? Its back to that old point i make- take responsibility for yiur own life especially with things that you kniow about, and stop blaming others- no if buts or maybes! And no- i have never cheated! - if that is at all relevant to my points!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads