CE01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, anyone else in the process of looking for a degree apprenticeship?
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CE01)
Hi, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

If you don't get any answers to it soon, feel free to quote me in again, and I'll see what I can do
CE01
Rep:
?
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Hi, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

If you don't get any answers to it soon, feel free to quote me in again, and I'll see what I can do
Him thank you!
onyi anita
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I am. Im currently taking a gap year. Im trying to figure out if you acturally get a degree like you would at university.
CE01
Rep:
?
Yes you do! From my knowledge anyway
Katrinaxoxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I am currently on my second gap year () I started looking too late last year (I planned to go to uni at first) for an apprenticeship so didn’t get one so I am hoping this year I can get a degree apprenticeship!
CE01
Rep:
?
Hey! I was too busy with exams that I didn’t end up applying in year 13! Now I’m looking though, finished college. What area of degree apprenticeships / apprenticeships are you looking into / interested in?
Katrinaxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want a business management degree so I am looking at project manager, marketing, etc degree apprenticeships! Wbu?
CE01
Rep:
?
Me too!! Have you found many good companies? I want the exact same degree apprenticeship haha, such a coincidence!
Katrinaxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CE01)
Me too!! Have you found many good companies? I want the exact same degree apprenticeship haha, such a coincidence!
No way!! I have an idea of some of the big companies (nestle, EY etc) but nothing has applications open yet, I’m thinking October a few might open! I may have to relocate though as I live in Scotland and not many up here! Wbu?
CE01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katrinaxoxo)
No way!! I have an idea of some of the big companies (nestle, EY etc) but nothing has applications open yet, I’m thinking October a few might open! I may have to relocate though as I live in Scotland and not many up here! Wbu?
Sounds like we're in the exact same boat. I've also been looking at companies such as them! But, just like you, am struggling because none are open yet (which is long!). I've been trying to find more companies that do these types of apprenticeships. I'm likely to have to relocate too as I don't live in a city and most of them are based in big cities like London etc.
tinkstlc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CE01)
yes, I wasn't going to but I had a meeting with my school's career advisor and she told me to start looking into them.
CE01
Rep:
?
I’m really struggling to find them / a lot of them are not open yet! What area are you looking into?
Olliefisher23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CE01)
I’m really struggling to find them / a lot of them are not open yet! What area are you looking into?
There are some good degree apprenticeships on this website: https://www.springpod.co.uk/degree-apprenticeships/

Looks like Jaguar Land Rover and Capgemini have opened up applications for their degree apprenticeships. Hope this helps
CE01
Rep:
?
Thanks my brother works for capgemini, it looks a good company! I’ll look into them.
CE01
Rep:
?
Hey, sorry! Have you got any further???
Katrinaxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey so far no, I have seen a few good degree apprenticeships come up in cities not too far away but they aren’t exactly what I want so I’m holding off, wbu?
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im looking at a few, apparently most of the banking ones open in like february.
CE01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katrinaxoxo)
Hey so far no, I have seen a few good degree apprenticeships come up in cities not too far away but they aren’t exactly what I want so I’m holding off, wbu?
I'm not really finding much, struggling!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.29%
Spring (36)
18.75%
Autumn/Fall (48)
25%
Winter (36)
18.75%
I love them all equally (10)
5.21%