How do I flirt with guys? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, so I have low confidence for years now. Recently I've started university and have started thinking about getting a boyfriend and flirting to guys but I have no idea how to do that. It doesn't help that I have low confidence so in my mind no guy will even like me or want to talk to me. Does anyone have advise that could help me flirt to guys? I would really appreciate it.
Mapleservers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you want to talk about this privately just send me a DM, I’m a guy and I can teach you things that gets our attention
ASR433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Loool my guy mapleservers sliding in them dms
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
From past experiences just be yourself, every guy friend I’ve had in the past have either fallen in love with me or fancied me a lot. All I did was be myself
Mapleservers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ASR433)
Loool my guy mapleservers sliding in them dms
😏 you know it lol
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
From past experiences just be yourself, every guy friend I’ve had in the past have either fallen in love with me or fancied me a lot. All I did was be myself
"be yourself"

*posts anon*
Legally Jasmine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sataris)
"be yourself"

*posts anon*
PRSOM :rofl:
Mattious
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Obv it's different for every guy what they're into but you could always just try some small talk in class with some guys, like talking bout the most recent homework, how difficult (or easy) it was etc. Maybe that might lead somewhere and you end up asking what they're doing after class and end up going on a date or summin. ^_^
Last edited by Mattious; 4 weeks ago
herberttaylor941
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Watch some video on youtube you will know
singlesarah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, so I have low confidence for years now. Recently I've started university and have started thinking about getting a boyfriend and flirting to guys but I have no idea how to do that. It doesn't help that I have low confidence so in my mind no guy will even like me or want to talk to me. Does anyone have advise that could help me flirt to guys? I would really appreciate it.
first of all you need high confidence. You should maybe just a glance at the guy, walk up to the guy, and initiate a conversation with him. Look at him, bit your lips subtly, and wink at him when you have to leave.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Stare at their crotch seductively.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mattious)
Obv it's different for every guy what they're into but you could always just try some small talk in class with some guys, like talking bout the most recent homework, how difficult (or easy) it was etc. Maybe that might lead somewhere and you end up asking what they're doing after class and end up going on a date or summin. ^_^
Yh that's a good idea. I think I'll try that because I'm not at the stage yet where I can openly flirt with guys. So thanks for the advise 👍
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yh that's a good idea. I think I'll try that because I'm not at the stage yet where I can openly flirt with guys. So thanks for the advise 👍
The other good thing about this is the guy is more likely to fall for you this way. If I’m messaging you when I only find you attractive I’m trying my luck, if I know you I want you as everything about you I like
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SteveyStack)
The other good thing about this is the guy is more likely to fall for you this way. If I’m messaging you when I only find you attractive I’m trying my luck, if I know you I want you as everything about you I like
Oh yh I haven't thought about it in that way but it makes a lot of sense. So I think I'll definitely try that, thank you.
rhydio123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
my snap is me_shayan i can really teach u a thing or two.
ive got a masters degree in social life expertising
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
6.57%
They might tell the bully (22)
10.33%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.9%
It might lead to more bullying (74)
34.74%
There's nothing they could do (67)
31.46%

Watched Threads