I need advice on what to do next about my remark Watch

Hasanah_112
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I received my Alevel results and got ABB with a B in chemistry alevel (edexcel) I was 3 marks away from an A
I issued priority remark for one of my papers and got 1 mark so then I was 2 marks from an A but then I issued a regular remark for the 2 other papers at the same time and I didn’t get any marks . I really need at least AAB to apply for medicine at Aston or Nottingham ( with resisting one later this yr )
Should I remark one of my papers AGAIN or just leave it as my mark is unlikely to increase ?

Please advice me on what to do next I’m really disappointed and don’t know what to do
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hasanah_112)
I received my Alevel results and got ABB with a B in chemistry alevel (edexcel) I was 3 marks away from an A
I issued priority remark for one of my papers and got 1 mark so then I was 2 marks from an A but then I issued a regular remark for the 2 other papers at the same time and I didn’t get any marks . I really need at least AAB to apply for medicine at Aston or Nottingham ( with resisting one later this yr )
Should I remark one of my papers AGAIN or just leave it as my mark is unlikely to increase ?

Please advice me on what to do next I’m really disappointed and don’t know what to do
You cant keep going after remarks because you fancy another chance. You now have to appeal and there are only limited grounds for you to do so.
Take a year out and resit or go do biomed and hope you can do well enough to transfer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads