Want more information about this university?
planetmarsz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is there anyone taking a gap year or starting at Roehampton in 2020?
Tstent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I am
planetmarsz
Rep:
?
would you like to be friends? :3
INZZ3__
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im starting in 2020
what course you doing?
planetmarsz
Rep:
?
English lit
INZZ3__
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by planetmarsz)
English lit
ooo I'm doing computer science. are you coming to the open day on Saturday?
planetmarsz
Rep:
?
Hey sorry for the late reply! I didn’t go to the open day because I couldn’t get a day off work :/
graceedwards12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've applied to do creative writing 2020
Robyna123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m studying biomed there next September :3!
sofiemawdsley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am! I am doing Primary Education starting Sept 2020.
skystudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone doing law?
Adnan21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Robyna123)
I’m studying biomed there next September :3!
What was their offer
Robyna123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Adnan21)
What was their offer
I received an unconditional
Adnan21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I received an unconditional
I am asking because I also received an unconditional for biomedical at Roehampton a coyple days ago, are you going to choose it? If it’s a good uni doesn’t it seem like they are giving a lot of unconditionals
Robyna123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am asking because I also received an unconditional for biomedical at Roehampton a coyple days ago, are you going to choose it? If it’s a good uni doesn’t it seem like they are giving a lot of unconditionals
I know they give out quite a few unconditionals, I’ve decided to firm Roehampton, it just depends on if you like the uni and if you think you will get grades to get into better unis
Adnan21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know they give out quite a few unconditionals, I’ve decided to firm Roehampton, it just depends on if you like the uni and if you think you will get grades to get into better unis
What are your predictions, I want to firm Roehampton too but I have been researching and a lot of people say it is genuinely bad and the area is dangerous etc, have you been on an open day?
skystudent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What are your predictions, I want to firm Roehampton too but I have been researching and a lot of people say it is genuinely bad and the area is dangerous etc, have you been on an open day?
i pur it as insurance just try go for sometjing better first
Robyna123
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Honestly, I can’t vouch for it being a safe or unsafe area, but I went this past weekend and absolutely loved it! The people were amazing and honestly it was such a fun time. I haven’t had a look around all of the facilities but I was very pleased by what I could see, and you are not too far away from anything whilst also having a campus feel- my predictions are AAC but I’m a scaredy-cat
Adnan21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Honestly, I can’t vouch for it being a safe or unsafe area, but I went this past weekend and absolutely loved it! The people were amazing and honestly it was such a fun time. I haven’t had a look around all of the facilities but I was very pleased by what I could see, and you are not too far away from anything whilst also having a campus feel- my predictions are AAC but I’m a scaredy-cat
This sounds great. I am also going to start Biomedical Sciences September with an unconditional offer similar prediction grades too. How were you able to visit the campus not an open day? I have received the offer holders invitation but it’s not until next month and I am so impatient just want to go check it out asap
Robyna123
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
This sounds great. I am also going to start Biomedical Sciences September with an unconditional offer similar prediction grades too. How were you able to visit the campus not an open day? I have received the offer holders invitation but it’s not until next month and I am so impatient just want to go check it out asap
Well the place was actually suggested to me by a friend studying there currently, he said to come spend the weekend, check out the facilities and nightlife, as well as ask people questions. Everyone was more than happy to speak to me, so I don’t know how you would manage it if you wanted to do something like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (89)
64.49%
I don't have everything I need (49)
35.51%

Watched Threads