Is this normal behavior or do you think it's sweet/interested? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Today I had a terrible headache and So i asked my coworker if she had strong med for headache she looked everywhere then went to ask the doctor(i work with him same office, young single) he said does it look like i have it (didn't say it was for me intially) anyway. I came back from lunch and saw dark chocolate bar on my desk and i said ohh who put chocolate on my desk, he said mysterymystery.(he gets migraines too so I'm assuming it was his) I then said well thank you to whoever did, I love dark chocolate. I then asked my coworker if she did she said no and she said he did and that a patient brought it and the doctor put it on my desk (I don't think patient brought it because coincidence is too much for me to have headache and a patient to bring dark chocolate since it's good for headaches.
Simbasoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No - on the face of the information you have given above, it sounds like a thoughtful co-worker trying to help out. The chocolates may have been in his drawer for weeks.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, it does not sound like he is interested.

(Also, chocolate is not good for headaches - it can trigger migraines)
Last edited by black tea; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
No, it does not sound like he is interested.

(Also, chocolate is not good for headaches - it can trigger migraines)
wth based on WHAT did you conclude no it does not like he is? lmao
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You're clearly obsessed with the guy and taking completely normal behaviour as some sort of sign that he's interested. Your multiple posts about the same guy/situation are getting really quite boring now so I suggest if you really want to know his true intentions you just ask himself cause that's the only way you'll know for sure. Either ask him straight or move on.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Normal behaviour. Doesn't imply interest.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 3 weeks ago
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wth based on WHAT did you conclude no it does not like he is? lmao
The same reason as everyone else in this thread. Just because you fancy him, he is not obliged to do the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads