So86
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have returned to uni for my final year and my attendance has been confirmed. My payments are now showing as scheduled however, my schedule date is 30th Sept. Everyone else on my course seems to be 23rd so I'm not sure why mine would be later. Would SLC be able to release my loan payment earlier?
Last edited by So86; 3 weeks ago
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by So86)
I have returned to uni for my final year and my attendance has been confirmed. My payments are now showing as scheduled however, my schedule date is 30th Sept. Everyone else on my course seems to be 23rd so I'm not sure why mine would be later. Would SLC be able to release my loan payment earlier?
Hi there,

Confirmation of Attendance is for tuition fees. Are you looking at the correct payment schedule?

Regards,
Nihad
So86
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Nihad)
Hi there,

Confirmation of Attendance is for tuition fees. Are you looking at the correct payment schedule?

Regards,
Nihad
Yes when I enrolled student funding at my university sent confirmation to sfe. After this my maintenance changed from awaiting confirmation to scheduled, however others on my course have a different scheduled date and theirs has now shown payment in progress. My tuition is still awaiting confirmation as that is not due until October.
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by So86)
Yes when I enrolled student funding at my university sent confirmation to sfe. After this my maintenance changed from awaiting confirmation to scheduled, however others on my course have a different scheduled date and theirs has now shown payment in progress. My tuition is still awaiting confirmation as that is not due until October.
Your payment dates are scheduled in line with your term start dates which are confirmed by your university, we do not have control over the dates, we simply match them to what your university confirms on the database.

Regards,
Nihad
So86
Rep:
?
Your payment dates are scheduled in line with your term start dates which are confirmed by your university, we do not have control over the dates, we simply match them to what your university confirms on the database.

Regards,
Nihad
Ok thank you. It would seem my university put my start date through incorrectly. Is this something that could be amended either by my university or sfe?
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by So86)
Ok thank you. It would seem my university put my start date through incorrectly. Is this something that could be amended either by my university or sfe?
They would need to put through a Change of Circumstance which would take 23 working days to process at the moment.

Regards,
Nihad
So86
Rep:
?
They would need to put through a Change of Circumstance which would take 23 working days to process at the moment.

Regards,
Nihad
Ok, I'll have received the payment by then. Thanks you for your help.
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by So86)
Ok, I'll have received the payment by then. Thanks you for your help.
You're very welcome, let us know if you need anything else!

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads