blopit2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be applying to uni in October but have no idea where to apply and am getting quite worried because of it. Could someone give me recommendations on where to apply as I am not sure if I will even get in with my grades. Also are there are any unis that will accept AAB. I don't meet the standards for a contextualised offer but my teachers (and me) think its gonna be quite heard for me to actually achieve three As. Thanks for any help!

These are my stats:

GCSEs:

A-level predicted grades- AAA

English language- 9 UCAT score- 647.5 and Band 2 in situation judgements

English literature- 9

Maths- 6

Biology- 7

Chemistry - 8

Physics- 7

Drama- 7

Geography- 7

History- 8
Mom2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, what about your work experience and extra-curriculars? I think you need to look for schools that require decent grades for a standard offer and then don't consider grades too much beyond that. Keele looks mostly at work experience and is highly ranked. Requires 666 though, so could be one in combination with others requiring 665. You can check medicportal for schools that require 665 and the matching tool on the Studentroom. Aston, for example, requires 665.
Last edited by Mom2; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%