BigYikesFFS
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I know this is a very general question that differs from uni to uni but any answers will be appreciated. What Is in a biology course syllabus and content. Such as how much chemistry content is there and how does it compare with A-level, do you have to learn equations and do lots of maths calculations. How is it different to Biology A-level, is it mostly learning cycles, like photosynthesis. Sorry for all the questions but as much detail about the course would be great.
BigYikesFFS
Rep:
?
Really need help with this please.
BigYikesFFS
Rep:
?
Guess I wont know rip
Sofmag
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i think you can see the course contents on individual uni web pages if you're interested. you can at least see what kind of classes you have to take.
BigYikesFFS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sofmag)
i think you can see the course contents on individual uni web pages if you're interested. you can at least see what kind of classes you have to take.
Thanks for the reply, I understand that you can find the contents on the uni page but I'm trying to find out what the stuff you are taught and tested is like. Say if i took a a module in genetics, is it applied chemistry in that you'll have to learn the chemical reactions and formulas, knowing how a molecule will change when exposed to another chemical, or is it taught in a more general way, where you just learn how the DNA reacts when there is a change in the body? Sorry if I haven't made it clear, i'm finding to hard to explain.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (25)
7.04%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.3%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.49%
It might lead to more bullying (136)
38.31%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.86%

Watched Threads