Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    He doesnt look good in that pic, but mark is generally a sexy mofo
    why dont he look good?

ReputationRep:
    damn, i voted yes before seeing the picture. and now, i would probably say no. if it had been no briefs at all......perhaps that would have made things different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkey_baby)
    damn, i voted yes before seeing the picture. and now, i would probably say no. if it had been no briefs at all......perhaps that would have made things different
    what about if he was wearing boxers?

ReputationRep:
    Look, if its just for walking about at uni in your underwear that you're worried about buy boxers for doing that...or just wear shorts or something. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Look, if its just for walking about at uni in your underwear that you're worried about buy boxers for doing that...or just wear shorts or something. :confused:
    but do u think id be a laughing stock if i wore briefs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    but do u think id be a laughing stock if i wore briefs?
    yes. live with it. buy boxers. cos i was laughed @ in like year 9! (when i was about 14) 4 wearing briefs. (personal experience here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    yes. live with it. buy boxers. cos i was laughed @ in like year 9! (when i was about 14) 4 wearing briefs. (personal experience here)
    really? what did they say? would they laugh at uni though? people are more grown up arent they.

ReputationRep:
    they just took the piss. literally. well......yes and no to your last question which had a full stop at the end!

ReputationRep:
    they just took the piss. literally. well......yes and no to your last question which had a full stop at the end!
    well would u laugh if a guy wore briefs?

ReputationRep:
    really? what did they say? would they laugh at uni though? people are more grown up arent they.
    No, you will be taunted mercilessly for your brief-wearing habits.

Seriously.

I have heard that this sort of brief-related teasing is rife amongst higher-education establishments in the UK.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Oh and I don't know if you're applying to Oxbridge, but if you are, you might want to change your mind. There was a brief-teasing related incident there the other day. A bloke was found dead (in just his briefs) because he had been teased by his Director of Studies for not wearing boxers.

Be careful yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)

Seriously.

I have heard that this sort of brief-related teasing is rife amongst higher-education establishments in the UK.

Oh and I don't know if you're applying to Oxbridge, but if you are, you might want to change your mind. There was a brief-teasing related incident there the other day. A bloke was found dead (in just his briefs) because he had been teased by his Director of Studies for not wearing boxers.

Be careful yeah.
    do i sense sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    well would u laugh if a guy wore briefs?
    no i wouldn't cos i kno how it feels like.

ReputationRep:
    do i sense sarcasm?
    Is the Pope a catholic?

ReputationRep:

Seriously.

Be careful yeah.
    very funny. i was seriously wondering though if people would laugh if they saw me wearing briefs, bearing in mind i'm nice looking and have a slim body.

ReputationRep:
    very funny. i was seriously wondering though if people would laugh if they saw me wearing briefs, bearing in mind i'm nice looking and have a slim body.
    I just answered your question! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just answered your question! :mad:
    you were being sarcastic!! so would u laugh? if they were nice white briefs?

ReputationRep:
    you were being sarcastic!! so would u laugh? if they were nice white briefs?
    I would laugh till I cried. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ur mean

ReputationRep:
    I would laugh till I cried. :rolleyes:
    seriously! please be serious.

ReputationRep:
    seriously! please be serious.
    ok, so who do you think has the nicest underwear in the pic, and who has the worst?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.