This discussion is closed.
okebu
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello again,
Please can u explain this for me.It is under the human muscular skeletal system. The question is relevant position of the nose to the belly button . i am required to explain the above question. Please help me. Thanks. Okebu.
Anastasiadis
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by okebu)
Hello again,
Please can u explain this for me.It is under the human muscular skeletal system. The question is relevant position of the nose to the belly button . i am required to explain the above question. Please help me. Thanks. Okebu.
What is ‘999tigger’?...
username2998742
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anastasiadis)
What is ‘999tigger’?...
999tigger is a user who's good at explaining stuff
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by okebu)
Hello again,
Sorry not my thing, can you ask on the medicine forum? Also make clear what your question is.
Anastasiadis
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Glaz)
999tigger is a user who's good at explaining stuff
Ohhhh ok🙂
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads