Enlitened app, now at Exeter University

Watch
ChrisN
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey hey... We're very pleased to be rolling out The Student Room's new Enlitened app at Exeter University this week to first years and the business school.

If you're at Exeter, UEA, or Sussex and fancy checking it out, then you can download the Enlitened app here.

Or watch the Enlitened introductory video for students here:

Enlitened asks students how they're getting on with everything from wellbeing, to making friends, to the learning experience, and then provides tailored support videos and articles, and signposting to university or other services.

Enlitened also captures student ideas to help improve the university, and encourages students to support them, so that the uni can see what the student priorities are.

All that, then gets put together with student record data, so we can flag to the uni which segments of the student population have issues that need addressing, and how the students think those problems can be addressed.

If you want to find out more about Enlitened, whether you are at Exeter university, Sussex, UEA, or indeed any other university, then here is the Enlitened website

So exciting for The Student Room to be finding another way to help students and unis.

Hope you like it! :banana:
Uni of Exeter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ChrisN)
Hey hey... We're very pleased to be rolling out The Student Room's new Enlitened app at Exeter University this week to first years and the business school.

If you're at Exeter, UEA, or Sussex and fancy checking it out, then you can download the Enlitened app here.

Or watch the Enlitened introductory video for students here:

Enlitened asks students how they're getting on with everything from wellbeing, to making friends, to the learning experience, and then provides tailored support videos and articles, and signposting to university or other services.

Enlitened also captures student ideas to help improve the university, and encourages students to support them, so that the uni can see what the student priorities are.

All that, then gets put together with student record data, so we can flag to the uni which segments of the student population have issues that need addressing, and how the students think those problems can be addressed.

If you want to find out more about Enlitened, whether you are at Exeter university, Sussex, UEA, or indeed any other university, then here is the Enlitened website

So exciting for The Student Room to be finding another way to help students and unis.

Hope you like it! :banana:
Hi ChrisN,

The Enlitened app have recently been doing some promoting of their app on our campus but have left their resources (banner stands, leaflets and freebies) with no contact details of how to return them. Do you know anybody who we might be able to get in touch with so that they can arrange collection?

Thanks!

Melody
ChrisN
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Uni of Exeter)
Hi ChrisN,

The Enlitened app have recently been doing some promoting of their app on our campus but have left their resources (banner stands, leaflets and freebies) with no contact details of how to return them. Do you know anybody who we might be able to get in touch with so that they can arrange collection?

Thanks!

Melody
How strange! Thanks Melody. Have passed on to the relevant person this end who will give you a shout. Much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.45%
I'm not sure (32)
4.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (230)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.31%
I'm not a current university student (358)
48.64%

Watched Threads