1LIFE2LIVE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am Hadi, 17 years old turn to 18 years in 15 March 2020 I would like to study medicine in UK but I didn't take A levels, highers or IB. Can I apply for the medicine with a certificate from the faculty of science in Lebanon?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1LIFE2LIVE)
I am Hadi, 17 years old turn to 18 years in 15 March 2020 I would like to study medicine in UK but I didn't take A levels, highers or IB. Can I apply for the medicine with a certificate from the faculty of science in Lebanon?
You would need to contact the admissions or department at the medical school you are interested in.
Each uni usually publishes which level 3 / A level qualifications they accept.
The standards are high and they can be fussy. Everyone will consider international A levels Bio, Chem plus one other at AAA or higher.

Kings

Lebanon
Undergraduate entry

The Lebanese Baccalauréat (General Secondary Certificate) is not considered suitable for direct entry to undergraduate study at King's. Applicants may wish to consider taking one of our International Foundation programmes (see below).

Applicants completing the Diplôme du Baccalauréat Général or the Option Internationale du Baccalauréat (OIB) at a French school in Lebanon can be considered for direct entry. Please see France for entry requirements.

Aston

Lebanon

High School Diploma: This qualification alone is not sufficient for application to Aston Medical School. We require a strong academic performance in this qualification combined with a UK Foundation course, listed on our website, with a score of 75% overall or AAB.

Lots of med schools I looked at dont list anything for Lebanon, so you would need to contact them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads