why has nobody ever shown any romantic interest in me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm 18 years old and about to go to university, I'm pretty quiet when you first meet me but after that I'm fine. Nobody has ever seriously wanted to date me, my friends always seem to have people that fancy them and that hasn't happened to me since i was 14ish. Even then the only time i was asked out was by the kind of boys that ask out their entire year just to get a yes eventually. And that only happened twice. The only time I've kissed anyone was during a game of spin the bottle so they kind of had to kiss me, hardly like they wanted to. I'm just worried that there's something repulsive about me.
sugarx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I'm only 15 and I've been through some similar stuff at times. I do get attention but far less than my friends which personally I think is because I come off as quite reserved and quiet, which when you get to know me and I open up people realise I'm far from. I dont think it's because your repulsive, maybe it's just that boys dont know how to approach you or get to know you since your quiet to new people. It's nothing to worry about though because in university you can make new friends and maybe find your soulmate there. Plus there may have been boys that liked you but too quiet too to open up about it so you've never known? All in all, dont get too hung up about it and waiting for your prince charming because you've got all your life to find him, so enjoy life, your freedom and have fun!! Hope uni treats you well!
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s all about to change. I’d seen nothing before I went to uni in regards to attraction and I know a fair few girls who went as virgins and slept with a different guy every other week.

I don’t think you should do the above, what I’m saying is that you will find plenty of guys who like you over the next year lol
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Uni does change the game on the romance front quite drastically, esp. for girls. Hold out fam.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've been asking myself the same question. About myself - not about you. And I've been to Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads