How do you get a girl to choose you? Watch

Justbeingmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
With seemingly every girl I like, there seems to be multiple guys in her social circle interested in her as well. How can I seem more appealing to her then them?
Shaz9
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Be confident in urself and help her understand why ur better than them and why she would be better off choosing u
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
by being yourself
Shaz9
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Exactly
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Like they're saying (and your username says), be yourself and hope she prefers you.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Just tell her how u feel and if she likes you and if not there are others #imsingle
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
With seemingly every girl I like, there seems to be multiple guys in her social circle interested in her as well. How can I seem more appealing to her then them?
In short by being the predator of the group and not waiting to get the woman you want.

In a world where online dating means that even fat or relatively unattractive women have hundreds of orbiters (men that will pander and constantly validate her in the hope that she lets them have sex with her) the need to have confidence in yourself and be the man with the balls to actually ask her out is all the more important.

Most women don't 'pick' men in the sense of making the first move and you'd be surprised how many orbiters will never go for it.
Justbeingmyself
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rakas21)
In short by being the predator of the group and not waiting to get the woman you want.

Have confidence in yourself and be the man with the balls to actually ask her out is all the more important.

Most women don't 'pick' men in the sense of making the first move and you'd be surprised how many orbiters will never go for it.
I suppose you're right, you need to be get in there first and try and make a connection before others have an opportunity. Sure you could still get rejected but at least then you know you've done all you can and there are other girls out there. That is the dating game I guess.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Be forward.

You might know there are multiple guys who are into her - but if she's not dating anyone then there is a good chance she is completely oblivious to the fact. The way to get her attention is to be direct and ask her on a date.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)

stop hanging about with girls with multiple male friends?

If she's an attractive girl [and has male friends] then she's going to get male friends interested in her. In all honesty if she is an 8 or above i'd say at least 70-80% of those single males want a piece of her. Now, If no one has got her yet, then what makes you think you'll be successful? Are you honestly a noticeable amount better looking than these guys? If not your chances are low so move on. Focus your energy elsewhere.

Imagine the girl is a fence. This fence has already been tested multiple times for vulnerbilities by people looking to break in [aka her male "friends"] and they have all failed. Unless you are bringing along significantly more kit than them [aka looks] then it is highly likely you'll fail too.

don't waste time on a tested fence. find a new fence which hasn't been tested yet.
Justbeingmyself
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
stop hanging about with girls with multiple male friends?
In a way I want to outdo the competition though as it makes me feel kind of validated. I know that probably sounds quite egotistical though so maybe the easy route is better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (101)
67.79%
No I haven't decided yet (28)
18.79%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
13.42%

Watched Threads