Original post by lewis6969
are you a british student

Yes. I was both born in Britain, and I study in Britain. :smile:
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Ask me anything.

Taking a wild guess here, but a lot of people on tsr are British students :lol:
Popcorn preference?
Reply 5
You work for a charity organisation that takes monthly donations and you earn minimum wage. An email is sent out to you and all your colleagues asking you all to make a monthly donation of £20 to the charity that will come out of your payslip. The email says it's "voluntary but recommended" and anyone who doesn't give a donation has to explain why to their line manager. Your budget is already tight as it is and this will just make things harder for yourself. Do you just accept the donation or tell your boss that you're not giving it?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sir Cumference
You work for a charity organisation that takes monthly donations and you earn minimum wage. An email is sent out to you and all your colleagues asking you all to make a monthly donation of £20 to the charity that will come out of your payslip. The email says it's "voluntary but recommended" and anyone who doesn't give a donation has to explain why to their line manager. Your budget is already tight as it is and this will just make things harder for yourself. Do you just accept the donation or tell your boss that you're not giving it?

Accept the donation, as it is the responsible thing to do.
Reply 7
What are you studying?
Reply 8
Accept the donation, as it is the responsible thing to do.

Thanks, you got the job.
thoughts on beans on toast, been living here 11 years, can never understand it lol :s-smilie:

If it’s voluntary why is it any of the line manager’s business if you donate or not?
Reply 11
Original post by RichPiana
If it’s voluntary why is it any of the line manager’s business if you donate or not?

You tell em.
Reply 12
What is the secret to happiness?
Ask me anything.

how did you choose your username and avatar pic?
Original post by SlightlySummer
Taking a wild guess here, but a lot of people on tsr are British students :lol:

Im british (HK) too what about you?
What is the secret to happiness?

download.jpg

did you personally experience this or how did you come up with this Q?
Reply 15
Original post by ForestShadow
did you personally experience this or how did you come up with this Q?

No, just randomly thought of it.

Quick Reply

Latest