FlyTooHigh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
First of all, I have not revised a single bit for years 7, 8, 9. Now that I'm in year 10 I know I need to catch up but I cannot take in information however hard I try so any tips??
Jord.james
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Honestly, I don't know anyone who revised during years 7, 8, 9 or 10 tbh apart from before the end of year tests and even then they crammed the night before as they knew they weren't very serious. I started revising GCSE content about February time in Year 11 while many others in my year revised later in March/April/May time. I really woudl'nt worry about it in year 10. Just work on the things you find more difficult to understand, for many people it is the sciences and maths. But I don't know anyone who revised that early. There's no need to worry!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello,

you don't need to catch up from years 7-9, this is mainly because it's ks3 and when you move into year 10 it's ks4 - GCSE stage. As long as you know the basics from your lessons then it's perfectly fine. At the moment, just work on your homework and assignment tasks and perhaps creating a revision mindmap if you wanted to. Try not to worry about GCSEs or revision
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (434)
67.5%
No (209)
32.5%

Watched Threads