Rai258
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So pretty much, I just transfered to a sixth form college, (from another one) 4 days after sixth form started for everyone in the UK, this new college was a college that was a part of a secondary school. So everyone in this college is familiar with each other and the teachers, and I'm pretty much the only new guy. We've been given these pre course tasks that we have tk complete, however these year 12s received them at the end of year 11,and I was given them on the second week from joining, so I only had a week to do them, do you guys think the teachers would be upset, annoyed with me if I didn't hand in my rpe course tasks? The fact is there is just so much to do in such little time, I've also been told these are just to see where students are from gcse.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Noooo just go to your teachers and before it’s due tell them that you’ll give in after a bit or a certain time because you haven’t had much time to do them yet.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
What petite panda said is pretty sensible. You need to see the teacher before its due and explain. Ask for an extension for 7-10 days and get it done. Not handing in work without permission is not acceptable .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (46)
26.9%
No (125)
73.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed