Alright, let's do this one last time. (Tenya Iida's Blog) Watch

Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
M̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ ̶W̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶*̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶d̶i̶o̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶ e̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶d̶e̶r̶t̶r̶a̶n̶ s̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶-̶

ABOUT
If you've just stumbled across this and you don't know who I am l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶, I'm Robin, or Tenya if that's easier. I'm a 17 y/o who's only currently out on seperate social medias, to my parents and sister, my cosplay group, and you guys on here.

I'm autistic, so I'll leave a vocab reminders here to save confusion. Here are words you'll see me use a lot:

Stimming: Self stimulatory behavior. such as 'flapping' hands, tapping feet, repeating words that are nice to say and many more.
Special Interest: Something I focus on intently and find joy in discussing. May induce stimming.
Infodumping: Recalling information about a special interest, essentially droning on about it.

INTERESTS
-Anime (Take a wild guess. Okay, no, my favourite anime is actually Nichijou. If anything I find the best part of My Hero Academia is Tenya. I'm also a heavy Tenya x Izuku shipper, so that's a forewarning.)
-Cosplay (Again, take a wild guess what.)
-Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku, Gumi Megpoid and Kamui Gakupo in particular. Also Teto, but she's an UTAU.)
-Spiderverse. It's likely I won't shut up about this, and for rightful reason, it's a masterpiece! If you haven't watched it, put it on your list of things to do! You don't need previous knowledge on Marvel to understand it. I plan to cosplay Noir sometime (Though my Nick Cage accent isn't the best)
-Gaming (Animal Crossing, Ace Attorney, etc)
-Other stuff will probably come up.

I'll probably talk about music and writing and anime and whatever on here, I don't know lol.

Life does get on top of me sometimes. If I discuss anything sensitive, I'll tw it.

*of course i wouldnt give out my real name. 'Wright' comes from Ace Attorney's own Phoenix Wright.
Last edited by Tenya Iida; 3 weeks ago
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:teeth:
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Will be following.
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Today's notes:

Pretty much all of my lessons were uneventful and frees were spent writing (putting together a new character), watching cinemawins (I won't make you guess which one) and listening to music. No BNHA manga chapter this week, so no notes on that. Also, mum found the tape measure, so some time next week ill take my chest measurements.

Chinese for tea tonight. Upside: Chicken balls. Downside: I, being the dumbass I am, bit my tongue.

Oh god, is con really nearly a week away? I need to throw together an actual outfit for Catzuku.
Last edited by Tenya Iida; 3 weeks ago
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
also this
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Today's notes: Nothing but study. And then lunch. I think I'm having mashed potato tnight, IDK. also thank staff for getting on what happened w the lgbt chat earlier, i love u

I heard people actually showed up to the area 51 raid
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
i was left alone with the dog today while my sister is at uni. i had instant mash and gravy which tasted better than expected.
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i dont know how much im getting for my 18th birthday + christmas but i usually get well over £100.

im wondering if because i turn 18 soon i might get more money as usual, but i dont know.

if i do, ill either get the stuff for noir or possibly make the biggest pro gamer move ever

Name:  s-l640.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  45.7 KB
im being serious, a lot of these suits are just over £100 (though thats before tax, ill look into it when im not on a school computer heh theyve probably blocked ebay) but gd if i did this itd be so fun.
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
(copy and paste emoji prayer circle here) tenya iida merch at norcon
mrbeanfan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hi
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
my friends have somehow convinced me to wear my sisters stitch onesie to norcon im.
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
oh god its 2 days to con.

im sorting out my money 2morrow and getting my work due for next week done tonight and tomorrow, and then tomorrow night im probably gonna stuff everything i need in my bag (one of my smalls is borrowing my maidish style cat ears so i have to remember to pack those, i have my speaker and some snax because god knows i might as well cosplay ed elric if i want hot food because its gonna cost an arm and a leg (audience booing) shut up that was a good joke, and of course my flag(s).) because im leaving early saturday morning

im gonna be waiting in line for like 1hr 45m bc dad cant drop me off any earlier or later than that so im just gonna be...existing. at least i can get to a good part of the queue maybe.
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Con tomorrow
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
apparently if you carry stitch merch daleks tolerate you. at least the one i saw did

today was fun and i cant wait for tmorrow even if it rains
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
i did the cosplay contest today !!!! i didnt win but it was so fun !!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads