The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Postgraduate Applicants for 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Georgiosva
I’ve received an automated email about an update or decision in my application yesterday but when I Log in the Kings app, nothing changed. Don’t know what’s happening.

Did you figure it out?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by iq101
Where in the portal are offers updated? Under which tab?

you basically can see it directly when you click on the program.
Original post by Georgiosva
I’ve received an automated email about an update or decision in my application yesterday but when I Log in the Kings app, nothing changed. Don’t know what’s happening.

Did you check the message tab?
Reply 43
Hello all, quick question: did you have to attend an interview prior to receiving an offer from KCL?
Just a quick question.
I have submitted my application in early Dec, and so far one of my two referees has uploaded the academic reference letter. Will the application still proceed whilst waiting for the other one to be uploaded? I have already sent a few reminders to my referee but got no reply...He has promised to be my referee...
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi guys, I've applied for the forensic mental health msc, anyone heard back yet? I submitted my application on 6th December (with all references submitted too) so it's been 4 weeks today since I've heard from them
Reply 46
Anyone applied for Masters in Public Health?
Original post by tobyfive1222
Just a quick question.
I have submitted my application in early Dec, and so far one of my two referees has uploaded the academic reference letter. Will the application still proceed whilst waiting for the other one to be uploaded? I have already sent a few reminders to my referee but got no reply...He has promised to be my referee...

I actually don't think it will be assessed when only one reference is uploaded. Maybe email your referee, in case the uni's emails are in the spam folder?
Hi everyone, I sent my application for Accounting, accountability and financial management on 1st December, when do you think I could hear back from them? My referees sent their references right away and in the portal all of the documents have been stuck on “received” since day one
I got an offer for MSc international marketing
Reply 50
Original post by algorythm
I applied for the LLM

Are you considering it? Do you have a specific LLM in mind?
Just submitted my application for MSc Artificial Intelligence, I'm on track for a decent first in Robotics at a mid-table university. Anyone else applied for AI?

It will probably take a few days for my references to submit. The application deadline is March so hopefully, I'm not too late.
I just received an offer for MSc Drug Development Science - over the moon! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by splashywill
Just submitted my application for MSc Artificial Intelligence, I'm on track for a decent first in Robotics at a mid-table university. Anyone else applied for AI?

It will probably take a few days for my references to submit. The application deadline is March so hopefully, I'm not too late.

Nice! One of my mate is also applying for that course.

I've yet to send off my masters application for MSc Data Science, which will probably be early next week.
Hopefully I'm not late too! *fingers crossed*
Original post by adamR19
Nice! One of my mate is also applying for that course.

I've yet to send off my masters application for MSc Data Science, which will probably be early next week.
Hopefully I'm not late too! *fingers crossed*

Cool, best of luck to you!

What are you currently studying?
Reply 55
Cool, best of luck to you!

What are you currently studying?

I’m a 3rd year Physics student at King’s College London, and on track for a 1st class overall.

What about yourself? What are you studying and where?
Original post by adamR19
I’m a 3rd year Physics student at King’s College London, and on track for a 1st class overall.

I'm studying Robotics at the University of the West of England.

How have you found King's so far? I've also applied to UCL - I'm really trying to move to London... Would you be able to tell me what areas students typically live in, please?
Reply 57
Yes please do share how your experience been so far!
Original post by adamR19

I'm studying Robotics at the University of the West of England.

How have you found King's so far? I've also applied to UCL - I'm really trying to move to London... Would you be able to tell me what areas students typically live in, please?
Hi! I just saw that my document status changed today. For those who received a decision, how long after document status update did you hear from King's? I'm assuming a status update means they're working on my application. Can I expect an update soon?
Original post by mathmasters
Hi! I just saw that my document status changed today. For those who received a decision, how long after document status update did you hear from King's? I'm assuming a status update means they're working on my application. Can I expect an update soon?

I received a first update (references received) on 16.12., then a second update (document review) on 03.01. and I received an offer on 13.01.

So I suppose it won‘t take too long if they reviewed some of your documents! :smile:

Quick Reply