Watch
Irene_So
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ariadnanj)
Yes let me know!!
This morning the status changed to either “Ok” or “Ok for assessment” so fingers crossed!
ariadnanj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irene_So)
This morning the status changed to either “Ok” or “Ok for assessment” so fingers crossed!
This is good news! Fingers crossed!
algorythm
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PG_Law)
Are you considering it? Do you have a specific LLM in mind?
Yeah I am! I'm interested in Internarional Dispute Resolution
bps123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got an offer for MSc international marketing
Congrats! Would you mind sharing when you applied and what is your academic profile?
u97
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Georgiosva)
That’s the problem with me. I will end up with high 2:2(most probably) but I am betting all of my odds on my CV. I am Deputy President of the Youth of a Political Party, i am member of National students union, i was spokesman and student affairs officer , of the Youth of the same political party. I am also a representative of our Youth in EDS (European Democrat Students) which is the youth of the EPP(biggest political party in European Parliament).
I’m doing Law with Politics LLB
i graduated with a high 2:2 and have a few good internships under my belt after taking a year off after my undergrad. So im kind of on the same boat with you, i have my application ready but dont know whether i should apply or not. Let me know if you hear back from them please xx And best of luck!!!
Irene_So
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ariadnanj)
This is good news! Fingers crossed!
Hi! After a whole horrible week of waiting I finally got my offer! Best of luck!
LethalBeans
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just submitted my application today. Applied for a really popular course, so I hope I get considered after that £100 fee!
ariadnanj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irene_So)
Hi! After a whole horrible week of waiting I finally got my offer! Best of luck!
Oh that's really good!!! I'm so glad Thank you, I'll let you know!
bps123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LethalBeans)
I just submitted my application today. Applied for a really popular course, so I hope I get considered after that £100 fee!
How do you know the course popularity?
LethalBeans
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bps123)
How do you know the course popularity?
Well data science is a trending topic at the moment. You can also find acceptance rates for past years online i.e. whatdotheyknow.com.
Georgiosva
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by u97)
i graduated with a high 2:2 and have a few good internships under my belt after taking a year off after my undergrad. So im kind of on the same boat with you, i have my application ready but dont know whether i should apply or not. Let me know if you hear back from them please xx And best of luck!!!
Hello!!! Great news! They sent me a conditional offer (high 2:2). You should definitely try! However i’ve changed my mind and I am gonna do the same masters at BRUSSELS. Good luck.
LethalBeans
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mr Discuss)
I applied for Data Science on the 10th October, 2nd reference submitted on 21st. Currently im a final year King's undergrad Com Sci student.
How is the Informatics department at King's?
Mr Discuss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How is the Informatics department at King's?
I really like it here, you get to see a lot of current research, King's is big in areas like AI planning (which is also my thesis topic) and we've got new facilities (the Informatics department moved to a new building 2 years ago).

Did you apply for Data Science, or just another course in the Informatics department?
Helloworld012
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well data science is a trending topic at the moment. You can also find acceptance rates for past years online i.e. whatdotheyknow.com.
I just submitted application for MSc Data Science too. Best of luck!
khaugnaess
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HI! I am also applying for that course how long did it take for you to hear back??
LethalBeans
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mr Discuss)
I really like it here, you get to see a lot of current research, King's is big in areas like AI planning (which is also my thesis topic) and we've got new facilities (the Informatics department moved to a new building 2 years ago).

Did you apply for Data Science, or just another course in the Informatics department?
Thanks for the insight! Attending a prominent university is a blessing, especially for a research-led field.

I was originally gonna choose AI or Advanced Computing but went for DS because I want to learn degree-level statistics. I also chose a data science related disso though mine doesn't sound as interesting as yours aha. It's basically sentiment analysis using ML.
(Original post by Helloworld012)
I just submitted application for MSc Data Science too. Best of luck!
Cheers and likewise, bon courage!
splashywill
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My application status changed to received and being processed...

Does anyone know how long after this I should expect a response?

Thanks
stressed12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by splashywill)
My application status changed to received and being processed...

Does anyone know how long after this I should expect a response?

Thanks
Is that the default status? I keep checking the portal like a maniac, I need to stop...
LethalBeans
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by stressed12345)
Is that the default status? I keep checking the portal like a maniac, I need to stop...
Yeah it's the default status. I'd just wait till you get an email response stating that there's been an update with your app.
stressed12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah it's the default status. I'd just wait till you get an email response stating that there's been an update with your app.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (136)
4.84%
Uncertainty around my education (412)
14.65%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (316)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (395)
14.05%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (127)
4.52%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (171)
6.08%
Loneliness (244)
8.68%
Financial worries (101)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (113)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (151)
5.37%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (247)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (268)
9.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed