The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hello!
I have just gotten an offer from Kings for Maths and Philosophy.
My offer is 35 points at IB with 666 HL.

How is this compared to the average? Does it matter how early I have received it?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
got an unconditional for ir!! (us intl btw, so i had the quals already)
Got an offer for English Literature, AAA.

So happy!
Reply 4
has anyone received an offer for the MPH program?
Reply 5
Original post by PoeMilton
Hello!
I have just gotten an offer from Kings for Maths and Philosophy.
My offer is 35 points at IB with 666 HL.

How is this compared to the average? Does it matter how early I have received it?

Congratulations! A number of people have received the offer. See https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6141704&p=85518154&page=4#post85518154
Hello, I got an unconditional offer for International Relations!
I got a conditional offer for anatomy, developmental and human biology at AAB :smile:
Hey guys, I’ve just sent off my application and I was wondering how long after you all sent off yours you heard back
Original post by Kowsar Ahmed
Hey guys, I’ve just sent off my application and I was wondering how long after you all sent off yours you heard back

Mjne took me about 3 weeks but was the first of my choices to hear back from
I also got my offer for English BA yesterday..congrats :smile:
Hi! Got my offer from Kings for Biomedical Sciences on the 1st of November with a conditional offer of 35 points in IB with 665 in HLS!
Original post by awkwardpenguin22
Got an offer for English Literature, AAA.

So happy!

How is the program overall? I am an international student and considering between Uni of Leeds, KCL and Royal Holloway.
Original post by SanjitaG
Hi! Got my offer from Kings for Biomedical Sciences on the 1st of November with a conditional offer of 35 points in IB with 665 in HLS!

hi when did you send your application and what were your predictions and gcse. if you dont mind telling
Got an offer for history for ABB
Receieved an offer for Chemistry MSci on the 1st of November.
Original post by icelolly123
Got an offer for history for ABB

Hey how long did they take to reply?
Has anyone already received a law offer?
Original post by Imsoconfused1020
hi when did you send your application and what were your predictions and gcse. if you dont mind telling

Hi! I sent it my application in with the October 15th deadline! I'm predicted a 38 in IB with 7,6,6 in my HLs and I did the MYP with 6/7 in bio, chem, english and math.
Original post by Kowsar Ahmed
Hey how long did they take to reply?

I applied on October the 15th and heard back two says ago :smile:

Latest